Back to pics

Okay, so I just wanna say if u have any multi-verse u'd like me to try out be sure to comment to let me know. Enjoy your reading 👀

Me: we're going back to the pics.

Everyone grumbled in protest. "Don't worry, I'd look for another multiverse 😅"  I replied. "Now let's see what we can find... here we go!"

 here we go!"

Uraraka: "this is so adorable!!!!

Uraraka: "this is so adorable!!!!. I need to take a pic" she whips out her phone.

The girls follow in pursuit. 

Bakugou: Why the hell is the damn nerd copying me?!

Kirishima: It just shows how much he looks up to you, ain't that right Midoriya?

Midoriya yelps sweating bullets at the call of his name and slowly turns to look at Bakugou whose eyes are demonically red.

Midoriya: W-w-well yes, I- I kinda been looking up to you since kindergarten. " He sheepishly replied.

Bakugou turns away and folds his arms.

Bakagou: Tch, damn nerd. 

Denki: The dog really represents Bakugou and his ego doesn't it?

Sero: Yep

Okay, next one!

Mina: Why am I not surprised?

Jiro: same

Mineta: I mean, it was bound to happen at some point!

Bakugou: WTF?

Kirishima: Damn! So like is it a hidden quirk?

Everyone turns to look at Aizawa who was busy thinking of getting a new sleeping bag, feeling the stares of his student. Slowly inhaling,

Aizawa: ... No.

....

Ojiro: I don't think he is saying the truth.

Everyone mumbles in agreement while Aizawa sighs at his children's stupidity.

Hi everyone, It's been a while. So as u might have seen from this chapter, not really the best. I am going to be slower than usual. I do hope to have another chapter that is before Tuesday. Give me strength and votes. Don't forget to comment as well!! Au revoir!!!            ○( ^皿^)っ Hehehe...