Chapter 1- The New Neighbours.

(A/N- What happens when your punk!Louis feels go over the roof and the idea of mute!Harry brings you to tears? CFTWTS.
Here's the first chapter for Can't Find The Words To Say! Vote, fan and please do comment! x

Dedicated to @forevermystic the author of the first slash I ever read, CMD, which was sheer flawlessness and it made me fall in love with Larry, alerting me of the wonderful gay side. If you see this Emma, I love you and your work is perfection x)

*ATTENTION: Chapters 1-4 will be under editing as I'm not satisfied - or happy or proud-- just ashamed - of the writing in the mentioned chapters. Updates will be coming soon, thank you.*

'Take me down to the paradise city,
Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty,
Take me home...'

As Paradise City by Guns N' Roses blasted through the speakers, the shirtless lad under the covers on the bed huffed and slammed down the snooze button on the alarm clock with his right hand.

The song immediately stopped and the boy with dark caramel brown hair breathed out a sigh.

Five minutes later, the alarm rang again.

'Take me down to the para-'

He sat up angrily on the bed and slammed the snooze button a little too forcefully, his palm turning red.

He glanced at his palm, the skin pressed into the design of the button.

"Piece of shit." He muttered, staring at his hand blankly, though his eyes were still half-closed.

"Louis! Are you up yet?"

He tutted at his mother's voice and switched the alarm off before it could ring again. "Yes!"

"Louis?" His mother called again.

"I'm up!" He shouted back.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON-" He shot up from his bed irritatedly and threw open the door of his room, walking towards the stairs and stopping at the edge.

"YES MUM I'M UP!" He shouted down. 

He absolutely hated how he could hear anything his mother would shout but she could never hear when he replied back.

Why was life so cruel?

His mother, Johannah Tomlinson, appeared at the bottom of the stairs with a clouded expression.

"No need to speak to me in that tone, young man." She squinted her eyes at him.

"Well you should hear when I shout back." Louis muttered with a roll of his eyes.

"What?" She asked, not able to hear clearly.

"Oh nothing!" He turned on his heel and stormed off into his door, slamming the door behind him.

Running a hand through his tousled brown hair, he walked towards his wardrobe and pulled out some black skinny jeans, a clean pair of boxers and a plain white t-shirt.

Walking towards the bathroom, he caught a glimpse of his toned tan chest in the mirror, smirking at his latest tattoo his friend Zayn made below his left collarbone, which was a nautical star made with black and red ink, engulfed into black flames. It complimented his other tattoos rather beautifully.

He went into the bathroom and slipped off his clothes, stepping into the shower and letting the hot water fall on his body.

He, Louis Tomlinson, at the age of 20, was what other people called a bad boy. He had piercings and tattoos, he wore dark clothes, he was the lead singer in a punk-rock band, he had a bad-ass reputation with most people believing he was on drugs and he was still in school.