Chapter 4- A Vow To Fix the Damaged.

*ATTENTION: Chapters 1-4 will be under editing as I'm not satisfied - or happy or proud-- just ashamed - of the writing in the mentioned chapters. Updates will be coming soon, thank you.*

(A/N- HELL YES FOR THE UPDATE! Sorry it took more than two weeks, my life had been shit all the while. and it's also short :(

There are two things you guys should know atm-

1) I don't like this chapter, but I had to finish it today by hook or by crook.

2) Because my laptop won't be with me for a month. The reason's on my message board :) x 

"So all you pussies are going home?"

"Louis, I've got some stuff to do, so I definitely can't hangout. Zayn and Josh too. So stop being a whiny cunt." Niall gave the older boy a look, as they both walked towards the school's parking lot.

"And Liam?" Louis asked. It can't be possible that none of his friends were going to hangout after school.

"We're going to my place." Danielle said as she joined them.

"Fucking amazing. This day just can't get any better." Louis grunted as he reached his truck. And it really couldn't have.

His mother humiliated him in front of half the school, his pathetic teacher tried to pick on him, his right hand hurt like a bitch and he was kicked out of class twice.

He doesn't know why he even bothers going to any class. He loathes it with every cell of his body. The only reason he has to go is because his mother threatened to kick him out and he really didn't have any chance of survival on his own until his band landed a record deal.

Which seemed rather impossible nowadays.

But coming back to what a fuck up the day had been, he didn't feel a tad bit better after punching that curly-haired cunt.

Not even one percent.

So as he started his truck, he planned he would find Styles and give him a pretty good lesson so he thinks twice before even breathing.

The boy just simply annoyed the fuck out of him.

That bloody goody-two-shoes.

Except he looked like jailbait.

Well, not really. But in the spur of the moment, that was the easiest excuse Louis could come up with to convince himself and Styles that he deserved it.

And at the end of this horrible day, he absolutely was.

The day honestly couldn't have gotten any better.

Or so he thought.

**

The sound of gravel crunching against heavy tires and the humming of the truck came to a stop as Louis parked outside his house.

He didn't want to go in there, but he unfortunately had forgotten his wallet in his room and even though he was regular at the joint he went to, no one would ever sell him free anything.

Why would they? No one really gives a fuck about anyone but themselves.

"Here goes nothing." He muttered to himself as he got out of his truck and slammed the door shut behind him.

Because he knew what was coming.

Shouting, arguing, threatening, blackmailing and then finally tears.

It just drove him insane when his mother cried. Couldn't she just drill it into her brain that Louis wasn't going to change and focus on something more important like her own life?