Brand New

I remember drowning in your crystal eyes,
Seeing that alluring smile of yours, my heart still flies!

Your proximity still makes that fist sized organ of mine thump so hard,
I feel so special when I lean on your shoulder while we gaze the pretty sky in the backyard...

The last spring we spent together is still so clear in my memory,
These are the only things I want to posess as a luxury...

Our hands interwined , as we support each other while walking through this lane of life,
I remember happy tears pooling, when you addressed me as your wife!

My life revolves around you,you are the only one I got,
Remember I am always beside you regardless the fact that the world is with you or not.

With this writing of mine I try to express all my love for you,
Now curl your lips wide and lets welcome a souvenir forever a member in a small family brand new!

~S❤️

Hola my lovelies! I hope you are doing  well... I guess I will be right if I say that you are confused right now... I usually write poems with melancholy tune, but this one is something that was totally unexpected...I am a stupid teenager, but this poem made me feel so mature and honestly speaking I don't know how it feels when when a woman gets to know that she is going to be a mother ,she is going to know someone for life, is going to have a family she could call exclusively hers, but the thing I am sure about is that it feels as if she is on the top of world! ❤️This is something that didn't receive good reviews from my friends so I hope that if you find this not that good then you will be honest and give me honest reviews, if you liked it,please don't forget to hit the vote button and comment...
XOXO