₁₄

Monday

Mina POV

Hallway

I woke up during the night due to hearing a strange noise. I've been everywhere in this house but this voice was taking me somewhere in the mansion I never knew existed. It's like I'm being lured. My hand reached out for the doorknob but as I was going to tun it I got pulled back.

"Don't go in there".

Than god, it was just Tzuyu.

"Why I heard a voice--".

I stop speaking when I saw her worried face.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

She covered my ears.

"Don't ever listen to the voice. It will lead you somewhere dangerous. I won't risk the chances of losing you", she said.

I wrapped my arms around her waist hugging her. I felt her slowly remove her hands.

"Let's go back to bed. And I'll explain why you heard the voice", she said pulling away from the hug and intertwined our hands taking me back to our bedroom.

~ Huge Time Skip ~

Bedroom

"Babeee!!", I whined rolling on top of her.

"Was this necessary?", she asked in her tired tone. 

I love hearing her voice when she wakes up. It's soo like sexy.

"Noo but I did it", I said looking down at her with my gummy smile.

She smiled and put her hand on the side of my face.

"You have officially got me crazy over you".

"Like so crazy in love, I don't think it is good for my health to be honest", she said.

I giggled as she turned us over.

"The cutest devil to exist", she said before pecking my lip.

"You wanna know a fact", I said.

"Sure".

"Your voice when you wake up is so hot", I said.

"Is it now?", she asked.

"Yes", I said kissing her.

It slowly led to me on top of her and we are having a makeout session only to get disturbed by the sound of a bat flying through our window. I got off Tzuyu and covered myself with the duvet.

"Introduce me to your girlfriend", the short hair vampire girl said.

"How about you fly back to your house", Tzuyu said.

"I'm not gonna steal her. Though she's very hot", the girl said.

Tzuyu looked at me. I honestly have no clue what she's thinking but I'm assuming she's not happy with what this girl said.