01| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐮𝐩

Isabelle stood in front of a full length mirror in her room, wearing a white crop leather top with a matching skirt hugging her waist

Isabelle stood in front of a full length mirror in her room, wearing a white crop leather top with a matching skirt hugging her waist. Isabelle held up two wigs, trying to figure out which went best with her outfit. In her right hand was a short straight platinum blonde wig, in her other hand was a long curly blue wig. She thought long and hard, her brown orbs flicking back and forth between the two wig before turning towards her 5 year old sister who was playing with a pink feathery bow.

"Peaches, which one do you think I should wear?" Izzy questions.

Rosanna halted her movements before flicking her eyes— that represented Izzy's— back and forth between the two wigs, similar to Izzy. Rosanna looked up at Izzy's outfit before setting her eyes back on the wigs.

"That one." Rosanna finally pointed to the platinum wig. Isabelle looks at the wig and nods in approval "Great opinion little sis."

"Isabelle, let's go." Alec calls out from the hallway. Izzy looks one last time in the mirror before swiftly spinning the wig on her hand.

Izzy quickly brushed down the fly away hairs of the wig. She then turned to Rosanna and motioned for her to put the bow down and bringing her finger in a "come here" motion, making Rosanna walks up to Izzy's side. The beautiful lightwood placed the blue curly wig on the young girls head, making Anna grin— making a similar grin to break down on Izzy's face.

"Let's go." Isabelle says taking Anna's smaller hand while examining the blonde wig in the other hand.

Anna swishes her head back and forth, testing out her blue hair as they walk out of Isabelle's room and into the hallway. The two brunettes walk down the hallway and meet up with their eldest brother, Alec, by a white elevator. "Hey there big bro." Izzy greets with a small smile.

"Alec, look at my hair." Rosanna gushes. Alec sends her a small grin noting the over sized wig on her head before looking at the wig in Isabelle's hand.

"Really?" Alec questions. Isabelle shrugs and the three siblings start to walk down the long brown hallways.

"What can I say? Demons dig blondes and Anna chose it." Izzy responds and continues to admire the wig. Rosanna nods in agreement as they walk up a couple of steps.

"Of course they do, but that's white." Alec states matter of factly— pointing at the wig then making the movements to adjusts his leather gloves.

"Platnium."

"It's Platnium."

The sisters correct him in unison. Isabelle high fives Rosanna with a proud look on her face at her sister's knowledge of fashion that she obviously learnt from her.