4 Raura

Cuddles

Laura's pov

"How do you feel about Laura?"

"I'm inlove with her."

I blinked. I knew he liked me but I didn't know he was inlove with me. My phone buzzed as I got a text. I was afraid he would hear so I quickly ran off.

I needed to talk to someone.

Ross' pov

"I'm inlove with her."

There. I needed to say it out loud. Even if it was just to Riker and Rydel instead of Laura.

Knock Knock

"Come in."

Laura entered with a worried look on her face. Her cute little eyebrows raised. Her expressions kept changing- so cute.

"What's the matter Laur?"

She mumbled to herself, "Love."

Riker chuckled, "This seems like a girl problem, so I'll leave the two girlies together. Cause one of them cant' admit their feel-" Rydel elbowed him.

Rydel dragged out a smirking Riker who winked and held a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes at him. Laura was still mumbling to herself looking at her hands on her lap.

I placed my hand on her back, "Laura, what's wrong?"

Her eyes popped out and she grabbed both of my shoulders and shook me. I would have blushed but what she said scared me.

"HE LOVES ME!"

My eyes popped open. She heard me?

"Uh.."

She shook her head and released me from her grip. She breathed heavily and looked at me intently, "Okay, Ross what would you do if you were inlove with someone but they didn't even like you back?"

Well, the problem was..I was inlove with someone, and I don't think she even likes me back.

"Uh..probably keep quiet. But I should tell her."

"But what if she doesn't like you back, but if she tells you it will ruin your friendship that you had?Do you think she should say yes to going out with you, even if she doesn't like you?"

"No. We shouldn't be in a fake relationship."

"Then how should she reject him?"

"Uh..gently..?"

She looked at me like I was stupid. I blushed.

She sighed, "Ugh, I'm just glad he hasn't asked me yet."

I looked down. She really didn't like me. I felt my eyes gloss.

"Uhm..Ross? What's the matter?" She pulled me back with her hand on my shoulder.

"N..n...nothing.."

She sighed, "Ross, please tell me. I know I said something to upset you. I won't be able to sleep not knowing why your upset with me."

She won't sleep?! Does she really care that much about me?! No, she's just saying that politely..

"Umm..who is he?"

She blinked, "Ryan."

I sighed with relief. She didn't know about me.

She raised an eyebrow at my strange reaction.

"So..you don't like him?"

"No! Gosh, I never knew you were so slow, Ross!" she pushed my arm slightly. I grinned.

"Why don't you like him?" I asked.

"He's my friend. I can't have him as my lover. He's just not my soulmate.."

"Yeah, but I'm your friend." that slipped out of my mouth.

My eyes widened and she blushed a little and looked down.

"Um, do you like someone else instead then?" Way to play it cool, Ross.

She thought to herself, "It's little feelings. It's not much."

Oh. Man.

"WHO?"

That was awkward. It was less of the fangirling type and more of the overprotective type, so to play it off, I squealed. I know, I SQUEALED!

"Tell me! Tell me!"

She giggled, "It's a girl."

All the colour drained from my face.

I was crushed.

I didn't know she was bi.

She burst out laughing, "GOTCHA!"

I sighed deeply from relief.

She doubled over laughing, "YOU..SHOULD..HAVE..SEEN...YOUR..FACE!"

I rolled my eyes, blushing.

Eventually she revived, "I'm straight. He's one of Calum's friends."

Laura's pov

"Oh."

When was he going to tell me?

I know Ryan is inlove with me but Rydel texted me saying Ross is too. She's not a bad sister, it's just we made a pact to let each other know if we know something about each other's love lives.

"So, who do you like?"

He blinked.

He blushed.

He scratched his neck.

He combed his hair with his fingers.

HE WAS SO NERVOUS. It was adorable.

"Um, if I tell you, you're going to hate me."

"Aw, Ross, I can't hate you."

"No seriously. If you know.."

"What if I do know?"

He shuffled uncomfortably.

At the same time we both spoke.

I said: Calum

As he said: I'm SO SO SO SO sorry, Laur!

We both looked at each other strangely.

He blushed and spoke first, "ME AND CALUM? Firstly, both of us are straight. Secondly, we both just JOKE about Coss."

I laughed, "I was joking, Ross. Geez." He got really defensive and blushed again.

"Now what did you mean by: 'I'm SO SO SO SO sorry, Laur!'?" I put him on the spot.

"Laura...I'm inlove with you..I know you don't feel the same but soon I hope you will..I've loved you ever since the first day we met..You're adorkable, cute, funny, extremely lovable, spontaneous and the air feels lighter when your around."He looked down, finally letting it out.

I didn't know what to say. So I kissed him.