Chapter 5: H҉e҉L҉p҉ M҉e҉

I am sincerely sorry for not updating, I've had a lot on my plate. I hope you can all forgive me!

In the meantime, here's a link to my playlist of music I listen to while writing! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2NQCVogmcxhERcpBNNk2jZ?si=7d4fbf3d56524300 

Want to be caught up on updates? Follow my account to get them. Now let's get to the story

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 Dark, that's all it was. It was like someone blindfolded me, or kept me under a muggy water source. But it didn't seem like either of those. If anything I felt at peace.

 I couldn't even see my hands when I looked down to where they would be. My body didn't even seem to be there, even though I felt my body, it was there but.. It also wasn't.

 Why I was even there was still a mystery to this day. Why would someone show me a dark pit of nothingness?

 But it wasn't only just a pit of nothing. I heard weapons clashing, screams, and cries. I felt bullets, bodies, and impact.

 Why would someone show something that shouldn't be seen? Something that may not be stopped? 

 Then. there was light.

 It wasn't much, just a strand of a bright blue light going around in a circle around me. 

 It circled me a few times before another line joined in, this time it was orange.

 Blue and Orange, complementary colours. Perfect for each other in every way.  They balance each other perfectly.

 The two strings of colours circle around me before leaving in different directions.

Eventually, I learned what that meant. It took a while but I did.

~~~~~

 The blue string came back, but it had holes in it. It was like it was shot multiple times. It circled me slower than it did before, it made sense because it was injured. But why was it back?

 Tinier lines came near the blue string, they were purple, green, and yellow. 

Eventually, the blue string stopped moving to reveal a person. The person was blurry but I could tell that they were male. 

 The male looked like he scooped up the three smaller lines. 

 The three strings revealed three... Children?

 Why would children be here?

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Have ideas for new chapters? Tell me, I'm always looking for new ideas to get my brain pumping! 

Remember to vote and follow if you have the time! Hope you enjoyed the "filler"