Chapter 2: Why am I here?

Y/N's Pov

Brianna snaps her fingers in front of my face, "Y/N?" Brianna asked.

"Huh?" I ask, the two girls look at me with concern.

"You spaced out there.." Erika said with concern.

"O-oh..." I say scratching behind my neck.

"Okay ladies.." The secretary started, we all look at her, "You guys can go to Doctor Vega-Ivanovs office, Brianna you should know where her office is." Brianna nodded.

"K, thanks Ty." Brianna nudges us to follow.

"Yep! Have a nice day Brianna! Tell me if your sister becomes single!!" Ty the secretary exclaims. I laugh.

"Don't laugh, he's serious." Brianna said staring at me. I zip my mouth shut for the rest of the walk.

Few Minutes Later

"Knock knock Aala!!" Brianna exclaims knocking on a door.

"Be right there Сестра младенца!" A female exclaims from the inside. A girl who had a resembled to Brianna steps out of the office.

What Aala's wearing:

"I told you not to give me any nicknames

"I told you not to give me any nicknames..." Brianna said while Aala ruffled her hair.

"It's not actually a nickname.. I said 'Baby Sister'." Aala defended.

"Hey Aala, can you check our friend out?" Erika asked.

"Erika, nice to see you! Also, I think you mean 'Can you give our friend a check-up?'." Aala laughed.

"Yeah yeah..." Erika said clearly embarrassed. I chuckle at her actions. Aala finally noticed me.

"Hello I'm Aala, Brianna's older sister." Aala introduced reaching her hand out (?).

"Hello Mrs. Aala, I'm Y/N." I say reaching her hand and shook it.

"Don't say Mrs." Aala started, "It makes me feel old.." me, Erika, and Brianna laugh at her statement, "Ha ha guys... It's not funny!" We quiet down, "Am I gonna give you this check-up or not?".

"Yes you will Aala.." Brianna said sternly, Aala opens the door and lets all three of us in.

"Okay Y/N, I'm gonna need you to lay on that medical bed over there." Aala said closing the door. I nod walking towards the bed.

I lay on the bed and watch Aala walk closer to me.

"Okay Y/N, we're gonna make sure nothing's broken." Aala said cautiously. I nod, "Okay.. Now if anything hurts a lot, And I mean a lot. Then tell me, okay?" I nod closing my eyes.

A Few Minutes Later

"Okay so it seems like your body is mending itself at a tremendous rate." Aala said amazed.

"Really? Cool, I didn't know that!" I lied. Okay, I know that my body heals itself at a fast rate. That's what I call my 'Healing Power". Even though it's not a power, but an attachment, I still think it's pretty cool. If the authorities find out about me, I don't even know what they would do to me..

"Okay Y/N, we're gonna test your reflexes." Aala said grabbing a stick and walking back.

Few Minutes Later

"Y/N, your reflexes are extraordinary!" Aala exclaims.

"Really?" I say sweating a little worried that she found out my little secret.

"Yes, so I don't think anything's broken. So that's good." Aala said, "But she needs some rest." Aala looked at me, "Do you have somewhere do go sweetheart?" I shake my head. Aala looks at Brianna.

"No." Brianna said, "I won't!" Brianna looked irritated, "Aala.." Brianna looked like she wanted to kill Aala, "I already have Erika to take care of!" Ooh... I think she wants Brianna and Erika to take care of me for a while.

"Hakuna Matata." Erika said calmly.

"Come on Bri, Erika's okay with it! She's just a kid! How bad can I be?" Aala asked.

"Yeah Aala, a KID! I already have a kid with me!" Brianna exclaims.

"Wait... You have a kid?!?!" I exclaim.

"We have a kid!!?!?!?!" Erika exclaims.

"No, you're the kid!" Brianna said to Erika.

"Aww! Thanks Bri!" Erika said side hugging Brianna.

"Come on Brianna, Can't you bring someone else into your family?" Aala asked, "Let the kid stay with you, if you don't like her there. We can put her in a adoption center." Brianna looked away.

"Fine!" Brianna exclaims putting her head on Erika's shoulder (Sorta where her head is still facing the other direction.).

"Okay kid, You got everything you brought with you?" Aala asks me, I nod holding my bag up in the air.

"Y/N, let's go. We're bringing you to our house." Brianna told me while almost walking out the door.

"Why?" I ask.

"You're living with us now." Brianna said, "Apparently.." she mumbled.

"Okay!" I say jumping off the bed and following the two lesbians that might help me threw my hole situation.

Hope you liked the chapter! I worked hard on it, At least the next chapter or the chapter after that
Y/N, Erika, and Brianna meet the famous team of dorks. Before the whole, you know... Death.....
See you next chapter! Peace out!