05.

05. happy birthday
chapter song: been like this by doja cat

 happy birthday chapter song: been like this by doja cat

sagelynns pov
at the mauve and riddle residence

I WAKE UP TO SEE MY PUPPY ON MY CHEST SILENTLY SLEEPING, HE COMES CLOSER TO MY NECK AND STRECH

I WAKE UP TO SEE MY PUPPY ON MY CHEST SILENTLY SLEEPING, HE COMES CLOSER TO MY NECK AND STRECH. He hops down to sit on the floor and waited for me to get up. I laugh and get up to see two outfits hanging on my closet door with a note saying can you wear this for my birthday please :(. I laugh at the note and I didn't bother to look at the outfits because I had to feed Riddle (We renamed him riddle because of what we gon call Theo) and make breakfast. I laugh as Riddle tries to keep up with me as I run into the kitchen. I run into the kitchen to see Theo cooking I turn my face into an angry expression.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He turned to me with his bed head and no shirt and it was hard to keep my eyes off him. To make it less obvious I walked up to him and pushed him in a different direction. He throws his hands up and says "Hey! Stop!" I got to the stove and I put everything I cooked he cooked in a bowl and threw it in the back of the refrigerator I push him on the couch and throw the remote at him. He blocks the remote and yells "WHAT THE HELL SAGE!" I walk up behind him and whisper in his ear "Shut the fuck up or I'll make you."

Riddle sits at his food bowl and waits for me to put food in his bowl. I grabbed his food and filled his bowl. Surprisingly he was just waiting for new water. As I pour the water into his bowl he stands between my legs wagging his tail making me smile. I place his water bowl on the floor and he races to his bowl making me laugh. I asked google to play good days by the sea and started to dance. I finally got to start cooking and every now and then I would catch a glance from Theo smiling at but he would hurry and look at the TV.