S (happy)

*
I remember Mina calling me several times after this fight but I've never answered.
It was stupid of me to think that she would change her bad habits.

*
*
*

As days went by, everything was pretty calm. My relationship with Caelum was becoming smooth and I remember having a hard time not calling him during the breaks  of my part time job.

However I do need to give some credits to that day.

*
*

My part time job was becoming very boring lately with all the repetitive tasks that I needed to achieve everyday in the tattoo shop. Cleaning the tools, being on the phone with costumers for future appointments etc. But I was still with all the thinking of the shitty tattoo I had to design.

One day, if I check my memories well, my co-worker only told me once that my tattoo had to have some values. I think it meant that it needed a background, a story to tell.

What a piece of trash to give me this kind of assignment, I thought.

*
My phone pinged. It was Caelum.

"When does your shift ends ?"

"In two hours"
"Why?"

"I'm cosplaying rn. I wanna fuck you with it."

I slightly blushed.

"Okay."

"Good. My place, 9pm."

I locked my phone. I was so stressed that I fell because of a stupid chair.

"Why is there a chair here ??" I blew out.

"I think you're the one who put it here Emrys." Said my coworker.

"Oh, really Nobu ? My bad. Haha."

"I'll take it away now that it achieved its purpose."

"Was the purpose of the chair to make me fall ?!"

"Fall for me ? Yes it was." Attacked Nobu who spontaneously put on a dramatic face.

"Huhh?" I answered making a funny face.

"Anyway, when are you gonna be done with the design ?" He added.

"Oh. I don't know yet. Sorry."

"Don't. Take your time. I know you're doing your best." He responded while patting my head.

"Get away from me, you rascal !!"

We both ended up laughing until a costumer entered the shop.

*
*

Since my shift was over I rushed to my car in order to come home as soon as possible. I wanted to dress myself pretty for the night with him.

As I got ready I realized I was late.

Oh fuck, I thought.