𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰

I thought a long time about this dream, it seems like I missed her so much that my mind is getting crazy.
After an hour I fell in a dream less sleep.
My Alarm clock ringed at 6:30 am,
It's too early, I thought and crawled out of the bed, yawning loudly.
I stretched my whole body and did some yoga exercises to calm down myself.

I decided to make myself some pancakes with strawberries but the first one was burned, excellent.
I took my wand out and extinguished the fire quickly.

Finally.
A letter arrived and I knew it was from Bella cause' of the envelope she used, there was always an black rose with her signature, bottom left.
I took my breakfast and went into the living room to read this letter.

Dear y/n,

I asked myself if you miss me like I miss you.
-
Of course more than anything.
-
If yes I want to take you out on Saturday, I'll pick you up and the rest is up to me.
You have to do nothing I'll take care of you and your... needs.
And dress like a princess, dear.
I want to make you feel special.

I also miss our conversations and your scent. Also your (e/c) eyes they were beautiful when they look into mine.
Write back soon, love.

Bella

While I read this my stomach was erupted by butterflies.
I blushed and smiled brightly.

She was so careful and lovely.
Bellatrix is known as a Villain so the most people were scared, but since the dark lord is gone, she changed.
I think she doesn't regret all those things she did  but I guess she's mostly done with it.

Surprisingly I can deal with it.
Deal with the fact she was a murder and tortured people.
She wouldn't do that to me.
I mean, seems like she likes me and think I'm pretty, even if I don't think so."

She wrote she wanted to make me feel special but she still does every time when I'm with her.
I can be me and don't have to change for her.
I think shes the right?
I only knew her for two weeks but I'm an emotional wreck.
Did I fell for her?
Nah.
Or yes?
I still don't know.