e i g h t

⚠️this chapter contains cuss words and mature scenes.
——————————————————

After I got ready, i was going down the stairs to the common room where the party was, while I was coming down the stairs, i saw a pair of eyes staring at me, of coarse, Draco fucking Malfoy, he was staring at me, when i looked into his cold, blue eyes i blushed. I went to the bar grabbing some drinks for Caroline, Pansy and me. "CHEERS" we all said. Draco was smoking some muggle weed, he passed it around until it was my turn I stared at the weed wondering if i should smoke some or not, "what's the matter? Too scared." Tom said, i started at him right in the eyes looking annoyed, "fuck it" i took the weed a took a huge puffs.

"ALRIGHT WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE" Damon says, "isn't that a kid's game?" Rolling my eyes playfully. "Not the way we'll play it" Blaise says smirking. It was Draco's turn "Katherine truth or dare" he said "dare" i spat, "i dare you to make out with me for 10 minutes" he said smirking, i stood up with a small smirk, sat on his lap and smashed my lips onto his soft lips, after 2 minutes he bit my lip asking for entrance in my mouth, i nodded he put his tongue inside my mouth our tongue's moved perfectly together, i playfully moaned his name into his ear making him hard, i stood up and sat back to my seat giving him a smirk. "What the fuck was that" tom spat, "what" i said.

"Why the fuck did you make out with him you slut" tom spat, "UM FIRST OF ALL YOU DON'T FUCKING OWN ME, SECOND OF ALL DON'T EVER CALL ME A SLUT YOU DICK" i said angrily, i went and sat next to kai feeling so annoyed, the game went on as i was getting tired and it was kind of late I decided to go back to my dorm room, i stood up and told everyone i was leaving to my dorm because i was feeling really dizzy. Before i went into my dorm room, a hand grabbed my wrist pulling me into a closet.

Mature scenes ahead❗️

"What the fuck do you want from me Malfoy" i said, "you" he said, a little blush came onto my cheeks making him smirk, "get on your knees Katherine" he said, i wanted to tease him a little, i got on my knees "unbuckle my belt now" he said, i unbuckled his belt and got on my knees i wanted to tease him, i pulled down his trousers leaving him only in his boxers, i touched the waistband of his underwear, but then quickly got up and left the closet giving him a smirk.

He looked so angry but i liked teasing him, i finally went to my dorm room, i went to the bathroom to take my make up off and put my hair in a messy bun, i put on some booty shorts and an oversized shirt, i went on my bed, thinking of how crazy tonight was, i was so tired that I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

————————
To be continued...