| 5 | Homework | 5 |

"It's due Monday Penis!" Flash shouted as he ran out of the building. I sighed, and shoved his history homework into my backpack. Was Flash really too lazy to do this one assignment on his own?

Yes.

Yes he was.

I threw my backpack over my shoulder, and sprinted home, narrowly missing a few cars, but still getting the shouts of anger.

Yeah um... Random people yelling at me, I'd rather get home on time and not get a beating from May, but you know. Whatever. Keep yelling at me about being late to "pick up your pizza".

People were so selfish sometimes.

Anyway, I burst through the door, just minutes before my "curfew" of 4. School ended about 3:15, and then with Flash tormenting me until about 3:40, then also add on the time it took me to sprint all the way home, so yeah. I got lucky today.

I slammed my door without making any noise (something I had gotten quite good at over the years) and threw myself into my desk chair. I pulled out Flash's science assignment, and read over the prompt.

Explain, in detail, how the Maximoff twins got their powers.

Great. The science class Flash was currently taking was a few grades below me, so I had learned about this years ago. I honestly couldn't remember. I knew I couldn't asl Ned or MJ about it, because they knew my science class was a lot more advanced than this, and I didn't really have anyone else to text about it, so I decided to text the group chat. 

Peter 

Would any of you happen to be able to describe, in detail, how the Maximoff twins got their powers? 

Meanie Pants 

I don't care 

Frisbee Man 

Why do you need to know? 

Peter 

A friend of mine was sick and so he missed class, and needs help with his assignment 

Meanie Pants 

You have friends? 

Peter 

Yes I do. 

Where are yours? 

Tony 

Kid, I love you more and more every day 

Peter 

Thank you dearest adoptive dad 

Anyways 

Can anyone actually explain them? 

Mr. Bruce 

In a similar way to the hulk, just without the radiation 

Peter 

OOOHHHHHHHHH 

Thanks 

And why do you say Hulk instead of Bruce Banner? 

Bruce Banner is way better than the Hulk 

I mean, all his books are amazing! 

And even though he has faced struggles with the Hulk, he still is brave enough to keep going 

He also has breath taking anger management skills

Ms. Nat

Excuse me

Mr. Bruce needs me

Cool Uncle

(He's currently sobbing on the floor) 

Peter

Why?

Frisbee Man

Bruce Banner is just a huge role model for him. 

Peter

Alright well

I better explain the Maximoff stuff to my friends

Bye!

Tony

Bye kid

A/N

100 reads! Wow! Thank you guys so much for sticking with me, and as a thank you to everyone, I'll be posting four chapters again this week instead of just three! 

Have a wonderful rest of the day!

-Jo