Ch 04 - Drill Instructor (Y/N)!

[(Y/N)'s POV]

...

"Gauge 12 : Flight!" i shouted as i balanced my whole body in the sky, Black boxes appeared in my back and started to glow, signalling that i was starting to float in the air. Dear god im never using that skill on me ever again "Lumine?!" i called out while looking around but i find no signs of her... Why the fuck was she flying in the storm again!?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ah... Sounds like a dragon to me... did i fly too high? i quickly shuttled to the left to evade something rushing to my back, turns out it was that dragon from yesterday! hey bud! "(Y/N)?!" Looking far behind that dragon, Lumine was surprised to see me flying... Nice wings by the way

"Didn't know you were having a dragon extermination!" i said as i summoned my flag "Switching Tactics, Go for the kill" my flag turned red once again and a star started circling around me and Lumine "I can't afford to use my Mana during flight and battle, im leaving this to you to finish it quickly!" 

She quickly responded with a nod and started shooting once again at the Dragon, The dragon didn't even seem to care about the damage... could the damage that Lumine was doing weak...? Ah this dragon really wants it huh?

"Screw it! Leave this to me Lumine!" i shouted while i stopped following the dragon, Lumine stopped following the dragon for a moment to see what i was doing "Imitation : Hall of Lance!" portals appeared beside me and soon started shooting Lances imbued with elemental Magic,  Let's see how you take this you damn lizard!

The dragon seemed Alarmed at the incoming damage as it tried to dodge each Lances that i sent to it. 

Too bad it didn't have dodge build

Each of the Lances directly hitted the dragon causing it to stagger, but it didn't even die. It roared angrily at my direction before flying away.

What a b****! Didn't even return my Lances to me!

As it flew to the distance I made my flag disappeared alongside of the Gauges in my back, with that happening I am currently free falling from the sky, you might ask why but I think you already knew the answer...

...

...

That's right, I don't know why I even did that

I didn't even see Lumine when I was falling but I am sure she landed safely, now to live from falling from too much height. I quickly looked around when I realized...

The fuck am I looking around for when I'm falling? Shaking my head I looked at the lake outside the city, Water is a good landing spot "Imitation : Air Canno-"

I didn't even finish casting my spell and I was already launched at high speeds towards the water....

Wait I haven't casted my barrier sp-

S p l a s h

[ Lumine and Amber quickly went out looking for (Y/N), only to find him floating in the middle of the lake, unconscious ]

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

...

S c r i b b l e 

S c r i b b l e

...

"...now about your friend...."

Voices... I could hear them in this dark abyss... What Happened earlier...?

... Ah.... I became a bomb right...? ... I need to wake up...