Ch 10 - Display of Power

[ (Y/N)'s PoV ]

'Deity of Hope'

Damn, I remember that nickname full well! I used that for discounts in the market back then! man good memories...

"Do refrain from calling me that, it is pretty embarrassing to hear that name once again" I gave the Blue-haired woman glance... now that I think about it is she a dragon? those Horns fit her beauty well... "I understand" 

Laughing a little at the shocked and confused 'Keqing', I decided to continue what we were discussing a few moments ago "When do you need them?" 'Ganyu' decided to take over for her frozen friend "if possible, right now" She says as she bows at me, I quickly shake my head "No need to bow" she shook her head " I am told to show respect to you, by all means, Milord"

Now she's making it sound like some Drama?! since when did I get signed up for a show!? "I do not like being called that as well, so stop it, and please just call me by my name" She stares at me for a second before nodding "Very well"

"E-ehem! e-excuse me but ca-"

C l i n g!

"Nice block, Noelle!" I cheered and patted the Maid who blocked a small knife that was thrown at me with her greatsword "I am surprised that you can lift that giant sword of yours so easily" I added before rubbing her head "(Y/N)... I would appreciate it if you would take this seriously"

I looked at Keqing and Ganyu who were already armed and prepared to fight but I raised my hand to stop them "I would love for the three of you to stand down, for now, I would rather like it if I was to take care of them myself" I laughed before grabbing Noelle's sword with my left hand 

"Listen up you Hooded rejects that are scared so you wear a mask to cover your shitty faces!" I shouted as I pointed at the structures in the distance 'Damn that was a long name to give them...' one by one puddle appear causing some humanoid figures to show up "Interesting... to notice us immedia-"

"Yeah yeah, I don't care for your stupid dialogue about boring stuff. Can you just get straight to the point?" I gave them a glare, one of them laughed at me "Feisty are we? if you say so then" in just a few seconds, guns and swords were pointed at me "Surrender all of your valuables and we will let you leave in piece"

"Ooooh! so you were just begging, Here I happen to have a perfect present for you!" I said before snapping my fingers, Causing Summoning circles to appear around me and started to materialize weapons "There's one for each of you don't worry" As soon as the weapons i summoned finished materialized I snapped my fingers again, causing all of them to glow with mana before I look at him with a smile

One of them backed off a little "Pfft! like that will work! Take th-"

B A N G

A shell from a shotgun I own fell to the ground with followed by a flop of a headless corpse "G-gah.... y-you monster! Die!" one of them rushed to me to avenge the dead corpse, I shrugged at him and dodged while grabbing a floating spear and stabbing him in the chest "Here's my late valentines gift for you" I said as I let go of the spear and let his body hit the grass

I looked at the other hooded people, could count 3 left? oh, wait there are 4 it's just that one of them is running away like a little child, meh like I care "Hey! Take your friends with you!" I shouted as I used Mana thread and threw the two corpses at the fleeing guy, and it somehow hit him, That guy really must have sucked at dodging things huh? 

"Take this!" one of the guys who stayed shouted as I saw light blue powder being thrown at me, what's this supposed to do to me? oh, I just felt my hand go cold, perfect for a sunny day! "W-what the hell?!" I gave him a thumbs-up before grabbing a Rifle "Thanks for the gift! here's mine! it's warm!"