𝐯. first days are... strange.

༊*·˚

༊*·˚.ೃ࿐ 𝖆𝖚𝖗𝖔𝖗𝖆. - ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ fᵢᵥₑ ༘♡ ⋆。˚☁️
[ [ first days ₊˚ 𝖓.𝖊.𝖜.𝖙. 𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘 ✧.*

      ∘♡༉∘ AURORA DIDN'T KNOW how much gloomier Hogwarts could get, for she thought the gargoyles that overlooked feasting students was the peak, but oh boy! did it get even worse

      ∘♡༉∘ AURORA DIDN'T KNOW how much gloomier Hogwarts could get, for she thought the gargoyles that overlooked feasting students was the peak, but oh boy! did it get even worse. Stone monsters had absolutely nothing on the Slytherin dorms that were located in the schools' dungeons. Yes, dungeons! Let's sit with that for a moment. Dungeons. You know, those sad chambers that are dark and depressing? That was her new home for the next two years.

      She contemplated whether to drown herself now or later.

      Speaking of drowning, the dungeon was underwater, and Aurora did not know this. So, when faced with a giant fucking squid, she let out an ungodly shriek because 'what the hell is that? There's a huge, slimy thing just floating there!' But it was just swaying in the water, minding its' own business, not harming anyone. Stupid lake, and stupid Malfoy who laughed at her.

      So, once again, scratch drowning because there was no way in hell that she would get in any body of water that was home to such a terrifying thing. Also, mermaids? Yeah, they were nothing like depicted in muggle media! Somehow, Aurora didn't realize this, even though she had grown up in the wizarding world. This probably was because her mind had been clouded by portrayals of The Little Mermaid since she binged muggle movies like an addict. The closest thing real mermaids resembled were the eels that Ursala kept as minions, but even those were only a light representation.

      Too many things were irritating her, and the pout hadn't left Auroras' lips since last night when she was thrown into the snake pit. Now, morning came and she lay in her dorm, shoving her face deeper into ivory-colored pillows as her door was being rapped upon by Merlin-only-knew-who. In response to their knuckled summonings, Aurora let out a loud groan, "Laissez-moi tranquille!" and the person instantly stopped before their shoes clomped away.

      Good, now she could go back to sleep in hopes of escaping this nightmare called reality.

      Just a few peaceful seconds passed before more knocking, though this time more forceful. Fuck.