𝐢𝐢𝐢. platform nine and three quarters.

༊*·˚

༊*·˚.ೃ࿐ 𝖆𝖚𝖗𝖔𝖗𝖆. - ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ₜₕᵣₑₑ ༘♡ ⋆。˚☁️
[ [ annoying introductions ₊˚ 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘✧.* 

       ∘♡༉∘ AURORA STOOD in front of a brick pillar, the warmed leather of her trunk clasped in her hand, and the smog of London filling her lungs

       ∘♡༉∘ AURORA STOOD in front of a brick pillar, the warmed leather of her trunk clasped in her hand, and the smog of London filling her lungs. She looked the thing up and down, her eyes scanning for some sort of entryway, "This is how we get to the school? I'm sorry, but I don't understand..."

      Next to her, Theo leaned against his own trunk, an owl sitting in a cage on the ground- the two had begun to receive stares from muggle onlookers, for they were two teenagers carrying rather large trunks, one had a bloody owl, and they were both just standing in front of a brick pillar- it was quite strange. "Yeah, how did you get to Beauxbatons?"

          "Floo powder, but sometimes we apparated," she tilted her head before walking closer to the platform; soft hands grazing the brick, "How exactly do we get through? Is there a spell or something?" She glanced back at Theo who chuckled.

      Shaking his head, the boy grabbed her elbow and pulled her back, "Nope, we run through it."

          "You're joking," her eyes widened as she looked back and forth between her cousin and the pillar, "You must be joking."

      Theo shook his head, hand running through his freshly cut hair, "Not at all, Rory- you just run through it quickly, but don't hesitate. Let me say that again: do not hesitate." His eyes met Aurora's- annoyed meeting clear and calm, he smiled and she sneered.

      Flicking a strand of snow-white hair over her shoulder, Aurora's lips pursed as she crossed her arms, "You go first."

          "Why of course, m'lady! Whatever her highness says," He offered a quick bow and smirk which Aurora returned with a shove that made him stumble. Gaining his composure, Theodore charmed a smile, flicking his blazer off, "Watch and learn, newbie."

      Aurora watched as Theo glanced around for any onlookers, and when the coast was clear, ran up and was swallowed by the brick- her eyes widened in shock, but she quickly brushed it off as an easy task, telling herself: "Come on, Rory, you can do this... It's so simple! If that toad can do it so can you."