Chapter 2

Recap: the boy blushed a bright red and quickly slapped the mans wandering hands away, pulling down his black pleated skirt. Louis looked as if he was lost into thought for a few minutes before his smile widens and he looked back at his team, "take the boy and the money, leave the man." Louis demands.
_
The boy looked at Louis with confusion, "w-wait- what?" He asked, his green eyes watering as the men start to carry him away. "Wait! P-please!" He screams. But it was no use, Louis has already made up his mind and when the leader says something, they do it. Anyone will listen to Louis, he's never been disobeyed. But little did he know that was about to change rather quickly.
    "We have to hurry."  One of the men states as they carry all the bags of money out to the getaway car, hearing faint sirens in the background. Here comes the cops and they were coming fast as Louis could hear.
    "Watch your step, princess." Louis hums as he helps the boy into the car, more of shoving him in there since he decided to struggle.

"Lets go boys."

    The screeching of wheels was heard as they drive away, speeding down the street once they seen a single cop car in view. "Whats your name?" Louis asked as he looked back at the scared and shaky boy. The boy gulped and whispered out a small, "H-harry." Louis hummed at this answer and decided that he liked 'princess' more. "Now i will go over the rules and what i expect of you once we reach your new permanent place, any questions? No? Great." The blue eyed man didn't even wait for an answer before he picked up a potato sack and placed it over the beauty's head. He couldn't risk him knowing the way to their secret place. "Tie his hands together, keep his feet loose so he can walk." Louis demands before turning back around and letting his men do their thing.
    Harry felt like the world was spinning as he sat blinded and tied up in the back of such a beautiful mans van. Wait- no. He was sat in the back of the most wanted criminal in the states van, criminals like him cant be described as beautiful. He has killed multiple people, it was all over the news. What if he was going to be another victim? These thoughts only made Harry shake harder as he tried to see somewhat through the dark bag.
    "We are here." A man announced and Harry heard the doors of the old and rusty van being pulled open. The next thing he knew he was being pushed out of the van and onto the ground, bag being pulled off his head roughly.

    "Ow."  Harry whined as he rubbed his knees with his tied up hands. Louis only chuckled and helped Harry up. But thats when Harry finally decided to look up, seeing a beautiful house, no- mansion. His pink swollen lips went agape as he looked for a bit longer then he should have. Louis smile didn't fall from his face as he looked at Harrys reaction.

    "Oh no princess, dont get excited. You wont be seeing any of this." Louis smirks and leads the boy into the house. But that one sentence had harry shaking like he was before. Where was he taking him? They went down many curved and long hallways before making it to this steel door a the very end. "You will be staying here." Louis hummed, he dug through his pockets before bringing out a steel key. Louis cut the tape off of Harrys wrists, placing the key in his hands.

"Do the honors."

    Harry slowly brings his hand up to take the keys from the intimidating man. "W-whats behind here?" Harry asked, not even making a move to unlock the mysterious door. This only made Louis chuckle, shaking his head in amusement.
    "Open it." Louis hums and leads the key in Harry's hand to the lock. With a shakey hand he slowly inserts the key, twisting it before hearing a click. He looks at the leader, nervous beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

"P-please jus-"

"Open it." Louis growls out.

   Harry looks at Louis then back to the door, slowly pushing it open.