Abel's party

The food was done, and we were finishing up hanging the decorations, when Wendi finally made it back

"Nice of you to join us." Gemma said to her I just shook my head.

"I went to go see Abel. Can we talk? In private." She said to my mom she nodded then handed the streamer she was hanging to Luann.

"What's that about?" Kayla asked me.

"Gemma has been filling her head with fantasy's of getting back with Jax and being a family."

"Wow that's a new low even for her." She said and I nodded in agreement.

They came out the back a few minutes later and we finished up. Then I left back to my hotel to shower and change, when I got back to Jax's the guys already started showing up.

"Hey baby girl." Piney said hugging me tight.

"Hey uncle."

"How are you sweetheart?"

"I'm doing good."

"Really? Don't lie to me again."

"I swear I'm fine."

"Okay don't ever hide things like that from me again because I will put him in the dirt."

"Uncle Piney I'm not in a relationship now but I swear I will tell you." I told him and he hugged me again. Then he went and sat down. I made myself busy once I saw Happy show up with Rachel tucked under his arm, I wasn't as upset as I used to be about the two of them, but I would have loved to bury my face in Tony's chest right now. Being with him made me feel safe and secure. Opie's family arrived next I smiled when I saw Kenny and Ellie.

"Go say hi to Aunt Gigi." Opie said nudged them and the came and gave me a small hug I knew it would take some time for them to get comfortable, so I didn't mind. Kayla and Tara showed up at them same time.

"Jax just texted they are coming down the block." I announced and the room cheered.

They pulled up about five minutes later and brought Abel in I glanced at Tara I can't imagine what she's feeling right now seeing the three of them together. The party was in full effect and Abel was slowly passed around the room I was sitting on a bar stool near the kitchen when Juice handed him to me with a fully loaded diaper.

"Really Juice?"

"I thought you wanted to bond with him." He said and I rolled my eyes and stood up adjusting Abel in my arms.

"Come on little man let's get you cleaned up." I said to him and I walked back into the nursery and laid him on the changing table.

"You've been through so much on your five months, you're a tough guy though you proven it." I said as I changed him once I was done, I sat on the daybed with him

"You know I don't live around the corner anymore, but all it takes is one phone call and I'll come running. Never forget I love you so much." I kissed his chubby cheek and he gave me a gummy smile

"You have your dad's smile the girls don't stand a chance." I heard the door close and I looked up to see Happy, o held Abel tighter to my chest as I stood up

"I just want to talk," He said hands up on peace

"What do you want?"

"You're good with him." He said nodding to Abel

"Thanks."

"Do you ever think about our kid?" He asked and I looked at him in surprise

"I found out the night you left."

"I think about him more than I care to admit."

"Its not a bad thing it was you and me G."

"No it was everything bad about us Hap."

"I know I fucked up but I need you back G." he said and I shook my head

"Happy no I can't ever go there again, you broke me. Not just physically, mentally, emotionally. I've come a long way to get here and I will not go back." I went to leave but he blocked the door I could see the anger on his eyes and that familiar wave of fear hit me hard. Then the door opened and Jax came in glaring at Happy

"Everything ok G?" He asked not taking his eyes off Happy

"I'm fine we were just talking." I said and he nodded

"Come on Gemma wants a family picture." He said leading me out of the room

We walked back into the living room and Kayla walks over to me and rubbed Abel's head

"You ok? I saw him leave then he didn't come back so I let Jax know." She said and I smiled at her o really don't know what I would do without her

"I'm good." She looks at me

"I'm good." I said again and she nodded that's when I looked up to see Rachel glaring at me I rolled my eyes I did not want Happy he was all hers.

Gemma ended up making us take tons of family pictures. Then we sat down for gifts and cake.

"Hey Kenny you know aunt Gigi works for Iron Man." Donna told him and his eyes went wide as I nodded

"What the obsession with that iron thing?" Piney asked

"Grandpa he's the coolest! His suit is bulletproof and he can fly and shot missile out of his arms."

"Someone must be mentally wrong with someone to do that to themselves." Gemma said

"He doesn't physically do it. It's a suit but he built it himself." I told her

"What made him wake up one day and say his million dollar life wasn't enough?" Tig asked and I chucked

"He was almost killed over there, the terrorist group that kidnapped him were hired to kill him but they didn't realize it was Tony Stark so they wanted more money, but he saw first hand the destruction his weapons were causing on the world and want to change it."

"Well, you can't have peace without war." Clay said puffing on a cigar.

"But if the weapons you were making for your side to win, were now being used against you I think you would rethink somethings am I right?"

"touché." He said.

"It messed with his head a big but he's getting though."

"And I'm sure you're being very helpful with all of that." Rachel said with a smirk.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked her.

"It's obvious isn't it? I can be the only one who sees it, she's fucking him."

"Hey!" They said and Donna led her kids out of the living room.

"What the is your problem? In case you forgot you betrayed me! You slept with my man and some how you're the victim?' I said sarcastically.

"I can't help that I'm better in bed than you,"

"That's no surprise I mean you take dick for a living I would be an expert whore too if someone paid me for it."

"Whatever you've always acted like you were better than us! But your nothing more than a whore who's fucking a rich guy who pays your bills!"

"We are not fucking.'

"Oh, Tony I'll have a red lacy surprise for you, isn't that what you said?"

"you are fucking him?" Happy growled

"You lost the right to ask her questions when you started putting your hands on her." Kayla snapped.

"As long as she's got my ink, she belongs to me!"

"Well, I hate to break it to you but that ink is gone!" I snapped.