First day of class

Athena's POV :  my dark brown , wavy hair was scattered all over my head as I sat up and looked outside . Upperclassmen ran around camps chanting and hollering about the first day of classes . I rolled out of bed , and wobbled to the shower . I turned the water on and let it heat up, not too long later I stepped inside . The warm water hit my skin and gave me tingles .

I washed my hair , shaved , and exfoliated " the whole nine " as some people call it .

I stepped out of the shower and went back to my room to find clothes . I slid into my dark wash distressed jeans , black tank top , and white Nike hoodie . I put on white running shoes , and went into the living room/ kitchen area . The girls were already up and ready . Alexis' hair was flow-y as usual . I decided to make pancakes ... squeezing past the girls in the kitchen making cereal , toast , Etc was not easy but I did it . Every time I walked past Alexis I could smell her sweet , sugar-y , vanilla scent . She had on " warm sugar vanilla " body spray for sure . The way her blonde hair flowed over her brown cardigan made my heart stop , the way her the brown-ish orange dress clung to her body , the way she wore those boots absolutely drove me wild . I have never felt like this for any girl , boy , or anyone really .

I finished my pancakes and got a glass of apple juice ... I slid into my seat at the table and began eating .

Alexis's POV : today was a late morning I really didn't want to get up at all , seriously I smashed my alarm clock like eight times . The only thing that semi woke me up is knowing that I'll get to see Athena's face , her room is directly across from mine . When we both have our doors open we can see each other because our beds are on the same side . Athena really is pretty , super pretty . I can't tell if I want to date her or if I want to be here .
Her healthy wavy hair paired nice with her wide eyes , plump pink lips , and soft brown eyes. She looked like a literal doll .

I finished my breakfast and headed straight to my first class which is physics , I walked across this cold , dewy, foggy campus .

Athena's POV: my first class is AP United States history , with marina the " cell block tango " lover .