Introduce

Pj POV 

Hi I'm Pj Ligouri and I now tell you the story of my teenage life .

Well I am now 17 years old and I go to a High School close to my old Home Peterborough. My Best Friend's Phil, Dan and Chris are there to.

First Day of School After The Summerbreak

I woke up in my comfortable bed to my alarm, I turned it off and slowly crawled out of my bed into the Bathroom to take a quick shower. I wanted to look good at least for the first day, I brusched my teeth and blow-dryed my hair. Now time to grab some black skinny jeans and an Adventure Time sweater. 

I reached for my Bag and grabed my keys to quickly go to the school. I arrived just in time to see all of my friends sitting in the back of the classroom waiting for me. Without thinking i waved at them and walked past the famous Niall who obviously hated me. I somehow stand to close to him he punched me and i fall face first to the ground everyone laughed Chris rushed to me to lift me up , when i finally sat at my desk i thanked Chris and took out  my little scribble book , i loved to drawing little comis i really loved to imagine they were true ...

Finally the Teacher arrived we all took a class in Literature it was extrem boring like always but something was different today. Chris stared the whole lesson at me i felt kind of uncomfortable i mean he was one of my best friends he couldn't be inlove with me or? 

After the Teacher ended the lesson we all walked to the Cafeteria, Niall and his friends sit on the table next to us. It meant that this was the worst break ever we could barely speak to each other without getting bullied by the "Famous" guys. We finisched our meal and rushed to the next class.

The rest of the day went pretty good without anymore conflicts it was like the silent before a storm.I was right Niall and his friends followed me home Zayn caught up and punched me to the ground.

My ArtBook fall out and Liam took it flick trough it , showed it the others and they began to laugh. Harry said "Look what our littel Pj is drawing superhero's who look exactly like his Chrush Chrissi." Is it true do i draw Chris i mean do i think Chris is my Hero well yeah i liked him a lot but do i love him so much that i draw him without noticing. I felt a fist in my stomach as i blanked out of this.

I woke up to a bad pain in my chest i still was there were i got kicked, punched and  left alone obviously dying. I heard footsteps out of my sight people sreaming and an Ambulance rushing to me. I blanked out again i woke up in a Hospital , someone was talking to the Doctor. I saw someone came in but i don't know who he was but he was really nice to me.

Hey Guys I won't be able to write till the weekend so sorry for the shitty ending.Hope you enjoy my first fanfiction .^-^ I hope it's not that bad.