Maybe ?!

Hey guys :3 I hope you liked the last chapter ! I want to finish the fanfiction with this one but i am not sure if it will work out so.So enjoy it <3

Chris POV

I saw someone get beaten, i rushed to him and called an abulance. I realized it was Pj after a few seconds, everything inside of me tense toghter. The abulance arrived they told me he would live but with what price. Maybe he has temporarly Amnesia, i was so worried about him i hoped so much that everything would be good.

A Nurse came to me and told me that i had to wait a few hours probably. She asked: "Do you want something to drink? Water ?." I said " Yes please." She came back with a glass of water and hurried back to the next patient. I had a littel breakdown when i let everything rushed before my eyes again it felt so unreal. Why him i mean he was gorgeous oh no come on brain you are not inlove with your best friend, or maybe just a tiny bit. I saw the Doctor coming out of Pj's room he told me he was fine . I was so unbelievable glad that he was save now.

PJ POV

After a few seconds i realized it was Chris was he the one who saved me? " Chris" I said half whisperd " Yes what's wrong?" he replied. "Thank you" he looked so sweet and inoccent i wish i could tell him what i feel but i fear it was to early. He came closer to me and took me in a kind and warm hug i felt the butterflies in my stomach after he has left off the hug , he just kissed me and i felt so great like a firework was blown up in my head.

I woked up in my room really disappointed i never felt so sad after such a wonderfull dream i cried a littel bit only to realize chris lied next to me , so inoccend so unbelievabel handsome. He woke up and just kissed me that was the moment i relized it wasn't just a dream it was my life. It was just the past cause now i am not 17 anymore i am 25 and Chris Kendall is my Husband he is mine since that day and i am so proud to call this beauty mine.