six .

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

     "Ight let's get back to home!" Rikona yawn. She swing her backpack behind her and began to walk towards the door.

"You don't want to wait for Midoriya?" Jirou ask, twirling her earjack between her fingers. "nuh uh, why should I? Just tell him that congratulations for breaking a bone." She shook her head as Iida yelled at her for saying such things while Jirou laugh.

"Nonetheless, I have things to do back at home. I have babies to take care of." Rikona said, sliding the door open. They all stared at her confused but decided not to ask further, thinking she probably had a babysitter job or had a niece/nephew.

"Move, brat." Grumpy, Bakugo huffed. Rikona hummed, "oh? Is Mr. OhSoPowerful is grumpy after lost against Midoriya?" She teased which the male glare at her, pushing her on his way. She chuckled, catching up with him, sliding the door close.

"Uh- is it only me that they look like a great duo?" The invisible girl said out of nowhere. Mina squeal, agreeing with her. The froggy, Tsuyu, Jirou and Momo chuckled while the boys sweatdropped.

Back to the ohsogreatduo, Rikona hum in her walk besides the grumpy boy who faces her glare where she paid no mind to. They walk together until they arrive at the gate, Rikona glance at the male, was about to say something when her amber orbs caught something. "Oh wait!" She yelled, running to the bushes. Bakugo stop, staring at her figure rummaging through the bushes weirdly but stop nonetheless.

"Wait, why did I wait for that dumbass?" He grumbled, he ignore the girl and walk away but again, was stopped by a oh so familiar voice of his childhood friend or more to enemy now.

"Kacchan!"

Rikona heard his voice as she raised her head through the bushes, looking at the scene in front of her.

Midoriya take a deep breath, "I'm going to say, this is not my power!" He began.

"This is borrowed power! It's not my real power! I was born quirkless, and this power I had is only a borrowed power I got from someone, I can't tell you from who. But I'm going to say, I'll make this power mine, I'm going to train harder and make this power to become one with me!" He shout, explaining things to Bakugo, which Bakugo took it the wrong way.

He growled, "borrowed power?! You think I'm a fucking fool? Are you here to fucking brag about you winning against me?! Damn you, Deku!" He yelled, gritting his teeth as tears began to pour out. Rikona stare at him from afar, she only met Bakugo, but she knows he wasn't the type to cry over stupid things, so losing to Midoriya must be a great impact on him.