ten .

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Class, please answer this answer!" The yellow octopus, Koro-sensei said cheerily as the 3-E class take turns to answered him.

Koro-sensei twitch, seeing his dear red-headed student that was lazily spinned his pencil around his fingers.

"Karma-san! Please pay attention to class!" Koro-sensei scolded. Karma half-heartedly listened, grumblings in his mind. "At least I don't skipped class today. I feel good today, wonder why."

He then suddenly felt a familiar presence, causing him to drop his pencil in shock before sighing in his seat, chuckling lowly.

"Ah, it's because of her."

On cue, the bells rings, signaling the ended of period. But also at the same time, a thousands of bullets was shot towards the octopus. The students yelp in surprised, shielding themselves from the bullets.

Koro-sensei himself was surprised as he quickly moved out of the way, but it did not stop there. A sudden bomb was thrown into the classroom and it exploded into smokes. The students immediately covered their nose and coughed.

"W-what is this?! An assassination attempt?" Nagisa shout. After a while, the smoke clear out and to say the students was surprised that they saw they were covered by a familiar slimey skin and their teacher was slowly melt.

"K-koro-sensei!" Isogai shout. Koro-sensei sneezed, "Ah it seems like I put my guard down."

He turn to his class, "Don't worry, students. I'm alright. Surprisingly, this smoke isn't create to kill me."

The 3-E tilt their head in confusion, if it wasn't created to kill him, then why is he melting?

Suddenly, a voice boomed as the door was burst open.

"That's right! You're smart as always sensei!"

The class froze at the familiar voices. "RIKONA?!"

The said girl grinned, "SUP BITCHES."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Are you alright?" Kaede asked out of concern. The rest of them, excluding the hot-headed Terasaka, nodded their head

"Yeah, we heard about what happened to your class, the U.A. Are you okay?" Nagisa said and the pink-nette giggle, "Don't worry guys, I'm perfectly fine. Didn't I told you it took me a lot of took me down?"