1

I'm 25 now I'm the number 5 hero i'm pretty happy about that but the one thing I hate about myself is how tall I am like 7ft I don't fucking believe it I'm fucking 7ft it's funny how the world works " Mr. Re-red ri-ot did- did you-you hear who's coming back." My intern said looking up at me I flashed him a smile and asked "Who's coming back?" I'm confused I never got noticed about anyone coming back.

"Dynamite is coming back from America." He said smiling like a fanboy my interns name is Toshinori Midoriya but back to the news I'm shocked I haven't seen bakugou since high school and believe me that was a long ass time ago "Are you going to be there for his return?" Toshinori asked me I nod my head he smiles then leaves me in the locker room...alone...with my thoughts.... great.

(9 O'clock)

I'm wearing a red suit and black  dress up shoes my hair grew over the years so I just put it in a bun I take one more look at me and let out a sigh I have to go now I walk out my front door I get in my car it's a red Ford Explorer i start the car and drive off.

(At the red carpet event)

I'm on the red carpet and let me tell you I hate it here "Red riot!" Mina yells I wave to her and she comes up and hugs me "Pinky a quick question?" The reporter says Mina looks at her and smiles "Are you and Red riot dating." I look at Mina she looks at me we both start laughing are asses off "No I'm not dating Red Riot he is like a little brother." Mina says trying to contain her laughter the reporter didn't seem convinced she wrote something on her note pad.

We walk away "Bakugou's coming back." Mina said turning the smile at the cameras I do the same "I know it's been so long, huh." I say walking down the carpet she nods and walks with me we walk into the building I'm scared but also excited I look around and see all the hero's even ex-villain's are here.

"I see denki im going to go talk to him see you later." Mina says looking at me I nod my head she walks off "Kirishima." I turn around to see Midoriya "Hey Midoriya." I say with my well know smile "Kaachan is coming back." He says looking around scared I can't believe the number one hero is scared of bakugo still I giggle and nod my head the green-haired boy walks off my smile drops I walk over to the snack bar.

And grab a wine glass and chug it down "I didn't think you drink shitty-hair." I know that voice I turn around a see bakugo I smile and hug him he hugs back "What the hell did you eat a fucking giraffe while I was gone?" He asked me I laughed "How was America?" I ask him "It was shit I tell ya, all the people are just shit I won't be going back there any fucking time soon." The blonde says crossing his arms I really missed him.

Ok, let me lay it on you real fast I've been in love with bakugo since I first met him but I know his hero career is more important then a relationship with a 'shitty-haired loser' you know what I mean.

"What about you shitty-hair?" He asks me I think for a minute what should I tell him about nothing really interesting about me "Nothing much you know nothing has been going on with me." I say smiling my phone starts ringing;

Me:Hello?
Emi: Brother I need your help. GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!
Me:What the hell is that!?
Emi: His mad again I'm ready to tell the cops.
Me: Drop your location I'll be there in a minute with some help.
Emi: ok
Emi: * Location*

I hang up "Bakugo I need your help." I said looking him in the eyes he doesn't ask what I need help with he just nods and we run out the building we make it to my car despite the paparazzi I've get in I put the location in and zoom down the road.

(When they get there)

When we get to the house bakugou blows the door open I look around and see my sister coming down the stairs I run up to her and hug her she hugs back "Where is he?" I ask she points up stairs I look at bakugou he nods and we both walk up stairs I hear the shower I knock on the door "Its open.

(To sum it up Kirishima and bakugou beat the guys ass then called the cops they took the guy to jail and kirishima sister moved in they her other twin kirishima, Emi, and other girl are triplets I can do that so....😝)

We go back in the car "I thought you where going to take me to dinner." Bakugou says I laugh I grab the shift and pull out of the drive way "Will I guess you can't get much of a good thing." I say smirking he looks at me and rolls his eyes "Will you like a romantic evening, darling~" I say bakugou starts blushing I smile a lot  "How about we get pizza and get drunk with the squad?" I ask him he looks at me and roll his eyes I know his saying yes.

I smile and grab my phone and give it to him "Text Mina." I say not wanting to get in a car accident...again he nods and opens my phone:

Me(bakugou): Hey alien bitch it's bakugou
Mina: BAKUGOU BABY ITS BEEN SO LONG!!
Me(bakugou): Yeah whatever you and the rest of the idiots better come to kirishima's house.
Mina: I thought it was shitty hair😉
Me(bakugou): JUST GET THE HELL OVER THERE!
Mina: Ok, love ya bakugou and we missed you
Me(Bakugou): Missed you idiot's too

He put my phone down he had a small smile on his face I blushed a lot.

(When they get to kirishima's house)

"I didn't bring any clothes." Bakugou says "You can wear mine." I say giving me underwear and a hoodie he grab it I left him in the bedroom I grab clothes for me (Just pants) and walked in the bathroom I change and open the bathroom door bakugou's dressed I take out my hair bakugou opens his legs (this is not smüt) I sit on the floor in between his legs and he starts playing with my hair I give him the hair tie he starts braiding my hair I love/ missed these moments with bakugou.

He finished up *KNOCK KNOCK* I get up and open the door "KIRISHIMA!!" Everybody yells I smile bakugou comes up behind me the Bakusquad pushes passed me and hugs bakugou they all let go when bakugou started yelling at them "I GOT THE BEER AND SHIT!" Denki yelled we all sit on the couch "Let's watch some of kirishima's interviews." Mina says she takes out her phone and connects it to the tv she goes on YouTube to one of my interviews:

Reporter: Red Riot!
Me: Hello
Reporter: What where your thoughts on that fight?
Me: Umm it was pretty awkwardly
Reporter: What do you mean
Me: That guy helped me when I was a teenager
Reporter: How did he help you?
Me: Will when I was fig-
Some kid: Red riwt
Me: Hello little dude
Some kid: I -I made some-thing for you
Me: Well let's see it
Some kid: *Gives kirishima the picture*
Me: This is a really manly drawling little dude
Some kid: *Smiling really big*
Me: Where's your mom and dad?
Hawks: Hey kid
Hawks kid: This is my daddy and my mommy's name is Y/N.
Me: How cool
*They wave bye then walk away*
Me: *Looks at the camera* Ohhh okkkk.
Me: I passed out and he helped patched me up but I did promise him a fight when he breaks out or something like that.

(End of interview)

"Hawks has a kid I never thought he would have one." Bakugou says I smile remembering that kid "I know right." I say smiling.

The rest of the night we drank and we all feel asleep on the floor like old times.

This has 1435 words