2

I wake up and look around I'm at kirishima's house I get up off the floor and go to the kitchen i start making eggs for all of us but I can't reach the cupboard and it's right over the stove I stand on my tippy toes and try to grab it I feel someone put their arm around my waist "You need this,Kat?" I know that voice I turn around to see kirishima I just now noticed will maybe just not now but he still has eyebags he gives me the pepper I take it he let's go of me and sits at the bar "Good morning." He says with his sleepy voice.

"Good morning." I said trying to hid my smile I really missed him "GOOD MORNING LOVEBIRDS!" Mina yells I roll my eyes "Morning Mina." Kiri says everybody then gets up and we all eat.

(Time skip)

We are all went out patrolling for the day "Nothing happeningggg." Mina said with boredom in her voice "Be patient." Kirishima says looking at Mina she rolls her eyes "Excuse me." Someone says we turn around "C-can I g-get a picture." She asked me "Of course you can." Kirishima says we all get in the picture but kiri can't fit in the frame the girl giggles kiri gets on his knees kinda.

~After work~

We wave bye to everyone.

"You fight good shitty-hair." I say smirking "Im not all that." He says laughing I roll my eyes and asked "When did you start growing your hair out?" "Since middle school." He says opening up his house door we chill for a while "It's late I got to go." I say getting up kirishima gets up to we walk to the door he opens the door for me "Bye bakugou." He says I let out a grunt a walk out the door I get in my car and leave.

~Later that night~

I woke up because of a bang on my door I mumble out a "I'm fucking coming." I walk to the door who ever the fuck is at my door is getting there ass beat I open it "What the fu-." But I was cut off by a warmth I remember I close my door and hug them back "The fuck Red." I say quietly he lets out a broken laugh.

~Few Mins later~

I give him so hot chocolate we sit in silence till "I'm sorry I should've came to your house this late." The redhead says looking down at his cup "Damn right you should've." I say looking at my clock "I-I should go." He says putting his cup on the coffee table he gets up I grab his arm "Your not going fucking anywhere your going to sit here and tell me what the fuck is wrong with you." I say looking him in the eye i can tell his about to cry he hugs me once again.

We fall on the floor "What's wrong you big baby." I say smiling a little bit he giggles "When I was in middle school kids use to throw rocks at my face to see how strong my quirk was, but then I got into UA i dyed my hair and changed my attitude but that didn't stop me from being insecure about myself but made it 10x worst today I was looking at the comments on my interview and I found out the people from my middle comment at first I didn't want to look but you know me I have to know fucking everything and there comments...where interesting." He says "What did they say?" I ask trying not to push it he bites his lip and says "They said stuff about how I got big and ugly how I looked the same but with red hair." Kirishima says I can tell he was trying to hold his tears back.

"Do you know there names?" I ask trying not to sound like I was going to kill them because I was just going to talk to them he lets out a chuckle "Bakugou can I tell you something?" He asked me I let out a 'mhm' "I've loved you since we met and-and I can't hide my feelings anymore even if you don't like me back at least I told you." He says and mind you were still hugging "I like you to shorty hair." I say blushing he looks at me "If your going to kiss me do it." I say blushing more he kisses me not hard but soft he pulls away "I love you Bakugou Katsuki." He says looking me in the eye "I love you too Kirishima Eijiro." I say smiling and looking at the love fo my life.

Sorry I haven't posted much but here is your food my loves❤️

This has 818 words