𝙲𝚑. 𝟹 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

you were being paged to a trauma room, but it seemed as everyone else was too. you met up with alex along the way.

"do you have any idea what this is about?" alex queried

"no idea, but whatever it is it better be good." you say as the both of you walked in.

as everybody got into the room they were confused. "where's the patient?" you asked the question everyone else was wondering as well.

"we'll get to that" bailey breathed in shakily

"we're going to need all hands on deck for this one." mark stated

"the fbi recovered a victim who was kidnapped, beaten, drugged, and all things imaginable." hunt started "the victim is going to be in really bad shape and is going to need a lot of care, if you are not focused at the moment, or think you cannot handle this case please walk out." a few other residents walked out but most of the group including you stayed. hunt nodded to himself then continued "post ops and labs will be given to interns" hunt takes a deep breath and looks at his watch "let's go save a life" he said before walking out to the ambulance bay everyone following behind quietly.

you walked up next to mark and he squinted reaching up to pull your turtleneck down. "holy shit" he gasped. you smacked his hand away and went to pull your shirt back up as people watched. smirking, derek huffed out a laugh knowing what it was about.

"what the hell happened to you?" mark whisper yelled

"mark" you laugh frustratedly. he got the sign and shut up right as the ambulance and two black suv's pulled up.

you didn't really pay attention to the black suv's making you later regret not doing so, as you began to assess the patient taking her inside.

paris miller, she was only 15 years old. it was a miracle that she wasn't dead, but even if she does survive she's going to have a long road to recovery and scars that will sadly remind her of the traumatic event.

after assessing her major injuries we all got her to the or and scrubbed in before we began working on her.

-

"suction" hunt spoke

"beep! beep! beep!" a pager sounded for the third time

"whose pager is that?" hunt announced

a scrub nurse picked up the pager "dr. y/l/n, it's yours."

you look up at hunt from across the table silently asking for permission and he nodded "go."

you carefully remove your hands from the body and step back as someone fills your spot, as a scrub nurse removes your drape and you go to scrub out.

walking out of the scrub room and down the hall you're oblivious to the fbi agent there. your intern daniel walks up to you giving you some labs. "mrs. colley, admitted into the er 30 minutes ago with severe abdominal pain, i think she has appendicitis." he states

you look through the labs "yeah, you're right, go book an or" you sigh. smiling as you hand him back the labs "wanna scrub in?" you say as his face lights up.

"really?" you nod "i'll go book the or" he runs off. you laugh to yourself as you turn on your heel to leave but stopping once you heard a voice all out.

"doctor?" you turn around to hispanic man holding an fbi labeled kevlar vest, he sticks his hand out and you shake it "ssa luke alvez"

"dr. y/n y/l/n"

"i was seeing if i could get an update on the victim paris miller?"

you nod before explain what they were doing "it's going well so far but they have only just now gotten started, so i'll be able to have someone update you later if she makes it out of surgery."