CH. 2

'Hey, Kacchan...'

'Hmm?', Katsuki grembled as he held Izuku close to his chest as they laid in bed in the afterglow of sex in their hotel room.

'Do you love me?'

'What kind of fucking question is that!? Of course I do!'

'Haha, sorry! You've just never said it, so I was just wondering ...'

'If I didn't we wouldn't have came out on this date and had sex, would we!?'

'I guess not ... but I just love you so much, I would like to here it just once, you know?'

'You know I'm not good with my fucking words. Besides, why say it when I can just show you~'

'Hehe, Kacchan~'

'Kaccha ... s"

'Ka ... ts"

"Kats!"

Katsuki blinked furiously before looking up at his girlfriend, coming out of his sudden daydream.

"What?", Katsuki replied.

"*sigh* You didn't listen to a thing I said, did you?", Uraraka said.

"Sorry, was caught in a daze ..."

"That's fine! I was just saying how our friends are having a little get together tonight and I want you to, finally, come with me"

"No", Katsuki replied as he continued to eat his lunch.

"Awe, come on bro! It's not manly of you to keep avoiding your girlfriend's friends. Y'all have been dating for four years now and Mina is the only one that's met you", Kirishima stated.

"Yeah! I mean, you're cool and all, but our friends kind of think of you as an ass cause you keep ignoring us", Mina stated.

"Mina!", Uraraka playfully yelled as she slapped her friends hand lightly.

"What!? It's true! We've all been trying to meet you these past few years, they're starting to think that you're some sort of imaginary friend at this point, haha!", Mina chuckled.

The two couples were having a lunch date together before they headed off to their next class. The cafeteria was full, students buying a full meal and others buying a quick snack before heading to class, and their conversations being buried by everyone else's chatter and noise. UA University sure wasn't small, after all.

"Come on Kats, please? I promise this party is going to be really fun! There's not going to be a lot of people, just close friends, good food, light drinking, games, come on! Please~", Uraraka sang.

"Please~!", Mina and Kirishima joined in unison, the three sounding like little children begging for some candy.

"Ugh! What time is the party!?", Katsuki grumbled.

"It's at 7, but we can leave at 9"

"We have an early practice tomorrow. I can't afford to spend my night drinking and staying out late", Katsuki said as he finished off his food.

"Then we'll leave at 8; just one hour! I'll even bring your favorite drinks with me, that way you won't drink anything that's there", Uraraka pleaded.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Fine! But we're taking separate cars. Once it's 8 o' clock I'm leaving, you can stay longer if you want"