CH. 1

(Mention of bullying)

*Splash*

"Hey, that's my stuff!", Izuku pleaded as his backpack was thrown out the window, landing on a small water fountain outside.

"And what are you going to do about it, Deku?", Katsuki said as he grabbed Izuku by his collar.

Izuku couldn't possibly say anything back, and how could he!?

Katsuki pushed the boy against the wall. Izuku stumbled and fell onto the ground.

"Exactly. Just a good for nothing nerd that'll accomplish jack shit", Katsuki said as he turned on his heel and exited the classroom, his friends snickering and following right behind him. 

Once the doors were closed Izuku picked himself up, dusted off the dirt on his clothes, and wiped away his few tears. He looked out the window for a bit, waiting till he saw his bullies walk out of the campus so he could head down to grab his stuff.

This was routine. 

Katsuki and his friends would pick on him afterschool, even if he was already walking home. They'd either say cruel things or mess with his stuff. Only on "special" occasions would the student athletes mess with him as he walked down the hall. Because of the constant bullying, he was the kid people stayed away from, nor did they bother to help, all so they wouldn't be picked on; he was an outcast. 

Izuku grabbed his belongings, all dripping wet, as he headed for the abandoned storage room at the back of the school. 

"Izuku, I'm so sorry about what happened!", Katsuki said as he hugged his boyfriend as he finally entered the storage room. 

"Kacchan, you're getting my clothes wet", Izuku said as he pushed his boyfriend back.

"Sorry! Let me get that", Katsuki said as he took Izuku's belongings from him and laid them out to dry.

"Don't you think you went a bit overboard today Kacchan"

"Yeah ... but you know how it is, I have to keep up my image with those idiots. You understand, right?", Katsuki said as he gave Izuku puppy dog eyes. 

He doesn't quite remember when it started, all he remembers was accepting this new lifestyle. 

The two were best friends ever since they were kids. There was a park right in the middle of where the two lived. They played together, hung out at each others homes when they were kids, they were inseparable. When they both hit puberty at the age of thirteen, they started ... experimenting. Katsuki was the first to initiate the affectionate and sexual advances, and to his surprise, Izuku didn't mind it. It actually felt good. They started off with holding hands, then to linking arms, to hugging, and they had their first kiss together.

It was all happening so fast. One second Izuku was hanging out with his best friend, next the hot-headed blonde was shoving his tongue down his throat.

He'd be lying if he said he didn't have feelings for his childhood friend; nor that the intimacy felt good. Before he reached the age of ten, Izuku started seeing the blonde in a different light. One that news casters and movies depicted as sinful and wrong. He wondered why though. Why was it so bad to love someone of the same gender? It's not like he chose to fall in love with Katsuki, his heart just yearned to be with the blonde.