Scores

Universal POV

"Hello Panem. All of our tributes have completed their private sessions with the game makers! But before we reveal the results we have an announcement from the president."

The screen switches to President Laurette in her office.

"Welcome. After 3 whole days of voting, we have come to a conclusion on which 2 games will be added. Displayed on the screen is the results-

All Male games- 12%
Games for ages 19-25- 18%
All Female games- 20%
Family Games- 24%
Capitol Games- 26%

"There you have it folks. The two new games added are the family games and the Capitol games! Back to the training score."

The screen switches to the results.

"From district 1 we have Magenta Spring with a score of 8. Also from district 1 we have Kevin Zimmerman with a score of 8.

From district 2 we have Ayla Marx with a score of 9. Also from district 2 we have Ramon Aguilar with a score of 8.

From district 3 we have Beth Lordde with a score of 6. Also from district 3 we have Oliver Lordde with a score of 7.

From district 4 we have Alexandra Hale with a score of 8. Also from district 4 we have Caspian Harbour with a score of 9.

The next district is district 5, the female tribute is Brynn Copeland with a score of 7 and Isaac Luna with score of 8.

From district 6 we have Arabelle Monroe with a score of 6. Also from district 6 we have Bennett Stafford with a score of 7.

From district 7 we have Lia Watts with a score of 8. Also from District 7 we have Tony Stanley with a score of 8.

From district 8 we have Neale Killian with a score of 6. Following Neale is Alyssums Rutherford with a score of 8.

From district 9 we have Bryna River with a score of 7. Also from 7 we have Gilbert Rose with a score of..3?

From district 10 we have Sheri Sherman with a score of 9. Also from district 10 we have Ivan Fowler with a score of 5.

From district 11 we have Julianna Wells with a score of 7. Also from district 11 we have Jason Mills with a score of... 11! That's the highest score yet.

Finally from district 12 we have Felcia- Felix Campbell with a score of 7 and Damon Campbell with a score of 8."

"Tomorrow morning the third hunger games will begin!"