Chapter 6

Deku POV

As I was running away from Ura's door, I heard two heavy foot steps behind me. I knew that it was my mates, but how heavy and loud they were brought back so many unwanted memories.

They freaked me out even more than I was with the whole kidnapping and mate stuff.

I just want to go home. But do I really? These people have shown me nothing but kindness. But still...

I was running for awhile until I was brought back to my senses, and I noticed that I was lost. I continued to run, turning in random corners and hallways.

I ran and I ran, until I bumped into a yellow haired Omega, who the graves my wrist so I couldn't fall. He had a weird lightning bolt dyed black in his hair.

"Woah there, careful- HEY! Your the omega the bosses are looking for!" He exclaimed.

His grip on my wrist was extremely tight, and his nails dug into my cuts, most likely causing them to reopen.

"L-let g-go o-of me." I stuttered out. His grip reminded me of all the times I was dragged down the halls, or the times I had my hands tied to poles, or tied from... rape.

He didn't let go, but did soften his grip, but just a little bit. My breathing hitched trying to suppress all the unwanted memories.

My knees buckled, casing me to tumble to the floor, almost dragging the other Omega with me.

Black dots started to appear in my eyes, and I struggled to breathe. I heard shouting which brought back even more horrid memories.

The next thing I knew I was in the arms of my mates, then coaching me on trying to get my breathing back to normal.

Once I finally calmed down, I sat there sobbing, in the middle of a hallway, just enjoying being in my mates arms.

"Izu baby, why did you run off?" I heard Ei ask.

"I j-just w-wanna g-go h-home." I managed to say in between my sobbs. I heard both of them sigh.

"Even with your dad there?" Wait what? How did they know?

"W-what?"

"Izu, we know everything that has happened to you."

They did? But how?

"H-how?"

Bakugo's POV
*A couple of minutes before Kirishima took Deku to see Ururaka*

We knew that once we mention round face, he was going to want to see her. So before Kiri took Deku to see her, I went to her room. When I walked in she was just lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Deku is going to want to see your shitty ass so I need you to do a couple of things."

"Deku? OH! You mean Izuku right?" She asked.

"Of course. Who else would I be fucking talking about?"

"Oh, uh, sorry. What do you need?"

"Right. Since he wants to see you, and you two seem pretty close, I want you to see if you can find out what happened to him."

"And while your doing that, I want you to be on call so we can hear everything. He will most likely not want us to be there, so the call will help us be able to hear what you guys are talking about." I said as I handed her a phone with only my number in it.

"Ok. I don't know if he will tell me, but I'll try." She said as I walked out the door. A little after I left her room, Kiri came with Deku. He set him on round faces bed, and came back out.

"Your on mute right?" He asked, referring to the call.

"Of course I am."

We heard Deku talk about what happened to him, with him disappearing, the OTU, (omega trading unit) and his parents. Kiri looked at me with his eyes starting to tear up.

A little after that Deku walked out of her room and shoved four eyes in, shutting the door and running off.

*Back to present*

Somehow Deku had convinced us to take him back to his house, but we agreed if it was only to grab his things that he would want. He said that his dad was always at work at this time, so he should be fine.

But even then, I had a pit in my stomach, telling me that this was a bad idea. I don't want to see him hurt, more than he already was. Meaning his old bruises and cuts, but also his freshly reopened cuts from pikachu gripping him too hard.

He had told us the reason why he had cut, with him feeling that he wasn't worthy of living, or how he didn't like himself, or how he looked.

We bandaged his arms up, and prepared to go to his house. We couldn't risk anything, with us being in the #1 Mafia and all.

Deku POV

We went to the car, and I told them where my house was. I had a pit in my stomach, telling me not to go, but I had to do this. I had to say goodbye to my previous, sad, life.

The whole way there I kept bouncing my foot up and down in anticipation. At some point Kiri took my hand to help me with my anxiety, and it helped me just a little.

I should be fine. Dad is away. He isn't home. I'll be ok. Right? Right?

I hadn't realized we were here, before I heard Kiri trying to get my attention. I finally snapped out of my thoughts and looked out the window, to see the dark eerie house I lived in.

I hate it hear. I always have. It only brought pain and sadness. No happy memories or anything.

I had told my mates to wait in the car for me to return. I walked up the stairs that I had tumbled down on multiple times before, from being pushed or pulled down. The stairs creaked as I stepped on them.

I turned the corner and entered my room - if that's what you called what this was- and grabbed my backpack, and grabbed whatever I felt I needed.

Once I grabbed all my stuff, I was walking out of my room, when I had bumped into a tall, firm chest. It wasn't one of my mates, that's for sure. I slowly looked up, and my eyes met with very angry ones.

My eyes widened and filled with horror when I saw who it was.

The one person who I dreaded to see.

The one person to cause me so much pain.

My father.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Cliffhangers are great. Prove me wrong.

Anyways, enjoy a back to back update!

If you guys have any questions pertaining to the story, or just random question in general, feel free to ask me.

Word Count - 1,153

⚜️🤍⚜️