46) No Regret

Chapter - 46 ( Regret )

Writer's POV

Piya couldn't sleep all night. She was thinking about the kiss, the sensation that still lingering her body. For her it was wrong! How could she feels something for the person who raped her. Who broke her the remain inside after Dobrial's torture.

She laid silently, Abhay didn't come and she was glad for that. She couldn't face him now. In early morning she vomited and felt dizzyness. All stress from last night taking a troll on her. Even when she made Ayan ready she feels lost in her thoughts.

In breakfast she eat silently listing to Ayan and tried hard not to look at Abhay. Seeing him she could remember the kiss, the feel of peace and weak she felt in that moment.

Abhay was looking at Piya worried, she's looking pale. He feels anger on himself, why he would do something stupid! Piya was just starting to be comfortable around him and this kiss! He feared it will again took her away. All last night in living room sitting he was thinking about that kiss which he made him feel complete but seems like Piya regret it so much. And why won't she regret? I was a storm in her like who destroyed her once. But why she kissed me back? That was something always comes in his mind.

He drop Ayan and went office. Today he had a meeting for important projects with multiple companies but he just couldn't concentrate, all he was thinking about last night.

"Sir we had to go" Abhay nodded and he comes out, the meeting room is huge, 4 companies CEO had present with their's presentation and the foreign client. In last meeting they already signed contract with Abhay's company but in here another too and it will be joint project.

Abhay noticed Karan Malhotra also present there, he looks at him but Abhay ignored him. Just because he helped to find Piya and handover Panchi in police custody with some connection Karan didn't go to jail. He asked forgiveness from their family as he got blind in his sister's wish and wants for Piya. He felt guilty that he couldn't show his sister right path. He even give proff that Panchi also wanted to kill Siddharth hospital and because of those wrong medicines it took this long Sid to wake up.

Karan looks at him silently, he knows Abhay had remarried Piya...he just confused how come Piya really married him. He once tried to talk to Piya for forgiveness what he and his sister did but Piya left the city so he didn't disturb her. He knows now anymore Raichand's will keep a relations with them. He himself is in guilt for what he did but that time he ignored the wrong path his sister is going only he thought he would get Piya and his sister would get Abhay.

At the end of meeting Karan got the project, Abhay feel anger. He doesn't want to work with him, what will Piya think when he knows!

"Hello Mr. Raichand" Karan forward his hand for their project partnership, Abhay took it with very tight hold but Karan didn't flinch even.

"How's your son?" Abhay gritted his teeth in anger, everyone had already left.

"Non of your concern." Abhay left him. He knows when no one knows about Ayan how Karan got the news. Of course it's Ayan's doctor kavya Malhotra, Karan's wife. That's how Abhay knows her and she knows him, how her husband's family is half reason of Piya's misery. But she's good doctor and that's why Abhay didn't oppose her treating Ayan.

Meeting Karan it's already made his mood bad, he check but Piya didn't text him that he picked Ayan. He felt lost again! Last night kiss drove Piya away. He wants to bury himself in drink, or anything to feel forget but he stop touching drink even as in drunk he forced Piya.

It was after one hour when he got text.

"Picked Ayan already. My phone got off on road. I forgot to charge it."

Abhay feel relieved. Maybe all hope not lost. He will asked forgiveness today and promised her it won't happen again. He text Piya about lunch in back her text.

"Had it" now he work with a little calm mind. Coming back home he find Ayan jumping on couch while Piya trying to calm him.

"What's happening?" He asked, Ayan jump on Abhay's arm but thankfully he catches him. Piya looks everywhere but to Abhay.

"Dad baby will be a girl" saying Ayan smile in happiness. Abhay frown at Piya.

"What you mean?"

"Mumma is talking with her don't know how but I heard calling her Api. It's girl" Abhay smiles and talk with Ayan sometimes, he all the while looks at Piya at once. He couldn't believe Piya listened him that day.

One night Piya was sleeping when Abhay enter room after completing some work. He saw duvet wasn't fully on her. So he cover her fully and kiss on her forehead hesitate. Then coming near her stomach he whispered.

"Good night Api"

After dinner Abhay come back room feeling hesitate, if Piya got awake then she knows I kissed her forehead. What she must be thinking. Gosh save me! C'mon Abhay tell her you didn't mean it. But you love the kiss. Abhay sigh on his stupid thoughts.

"Piya" he called her out when she comes out from washroom. Piya didn't look at him.

"You look sick" he whispered, Piya glare at him.  Why he have to mention it. She had vomited thrice today but don't want to inform Abhay as he'll again took her hospital.

"I'm sorry Piya for what happened last night" Piya feel uncomfortable hearing about but she didn't want his sorry, he'll she was even want to kiss him again but it's wrong!

"It won't happen again. I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe I got crazy-" Abhay start blabber, Piya looks away..."I know you regret it" she heard his whispered and looks at his sad face. She feels pain in her heart. Tears fall from her eyes, she released she loved kissing him and regret is far word.

How can i not regret. Why I'm feeling all this.

"Please don't cry Piya. I'm sorry, I didn't know what I thought-"

"I don't regret it" she whispered, she couldn't stand his pain, panicked expression. She herself fell panic, what's going on her. Abhay looks at her shocked...he hesitated but then come near her. Piya looks at his every move. He wipes her tears slowly in fear she would snap but Piya didn't. She was feeling confused with her emotions.

I hated him. Right?

Did I?

Hated?? As in past tense! How's that happen?

Thousands questions running in her mind but then all stop when Abhay hug her.
___________________________

Precap :-

Karan looks at his sister, he feels sad but he knows he's responsible for that. He couldn't look after their sister correctly.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️