59) Hidden Pain

Chapter - 59 ( Hidden Pain )

Writer's POV

Next days they come back home finally, Abhay had important pending meetings so he left while Piya stay with Ayan in home..."mumma I won't go school" Ayan said when he noticed Piya is taking out his school dress.

"I know. You're tired and I was just going to give these dresses for washing" Ayan grin and he played with his toys. Piya first unpacked Ayan's bags then come in her room and unpacked their bags, maid also helping her. In this Piya found a medicine box. Seeing the name her face fall.

After dinner when Abhay come back to room he find Piya sitting on bed thinking something deeply..."are you okay? In dinner you're so silent" Piya nodes smiling.

"Yes I'm okay. Come sit" Abhay sit beside her confused while Piya handover him the medicine..."seeing it I remember Siddharthbhai once said, you're depressed" Abhay looks at his depression pills sadly..."I stop taking it a month back. But how come you know what is it?"

"I used to take same" Piya smile but Abhay looks at her sadly..."I'm sorry" Piya shake her head..."I told you I wanted to forget the past and I used it when I was 18 too" Piya thought about her life that and sigh.

"You that's day said I should share my past. You're right Abhay,my psychiatric also suggested same but I was never sure and enough confident....now I wanted to share it" Piya whisper softly, Abhay pulled her close and wrap his arm around her..."you know I'm always there to listen" Piya nodes and placed her head over his shoulder.

"My life is very simple..me, mumma and Misha. I very vaguely remember Dad when I was small. For my mom dad used to work outside but the truth is he already had a family and making fool of mom. When Misha was just a year old all this truth come as Madhu Dobrial somehow got to know Dad's affair. She made a big scene and after that and we had to move out. I was just 3 years older to Misha and couldn't understand anything...I would always asked for dad. It was the time when mumma's cousin died and she brought Di home. We all had happy family...but somehow the news of illegal kids makes us in gossip. People would never let their kids near us. There will be some drunken mens disturbing mom" Piya sighed remember once how a guy would try to manhandled her mother and her..."they would say I'm my mother's son so I'm najayas. I was just 6 and never understood those meanings. Then we moved again from that place and 2 years we're fine. But everything got destroyed. I was captured in Dobrial's mansion. Madhu scared me that she'll kill my sister and mother and forced me go in jail in palce of maithli. In jail that wasn't much bad accpet those taunts always. I was missing my mumma very much. It was one day a man looks at me, I remembered him from the time he would disturb my mom. One day be tried to forced-"

Abhay hold her arm tightly..."you don't have to say all that" he hugged her tightly.

"No it's okay Abhay" Piya said, today she wants to share her all pain.

"I was saved because a guard saw it. After my time in child home, I hope they would let me go but they didn't. Madhu said my mother died but sister is still alive. I cried so much for my mom. She was shot and capture but then Arnab said she was still alive but I had to keep it secret. I did as told. Maithil and Madhu would torture me and Arnab stay silent. I know he was my father and I'm ashamed of that...but I was thankful he keep my mother alive. I was very bright in studies while maithil just didn't want to study so keep a good reputation they send me school college in maithil's place. I wasn't allowed to keep friends and talk so I did it. Studies gave me peace at least. They would beat me or lock me in storeroom full of rats, and later I somehow used to all and and accpet my life. It's not like I didn't try but I never found where are my family. Arnab would video call my mom's condition and Madhu would sometime tell me how my sister is in mental asylum. I was so helpless...when I was 18 somehow maithli got to know my mom is still alive and she capture her from Arnab to blackmail me. Arnab would stay silent as he's scared of Madhu and maithil blackmailed she would tell this to Madhu. In that time Sahil and Alina come in life...Sahil is a brave reporter, he somehow found the drug racket and about me. But before he could do anything maithli killed him. Killing wasn't new for her but she made me watch it. I was so scared of her." Abhay caressed her hair and wipes her tears.

"But then I meet Alina, she meet me secrately. She was Sahil's lover and journalist too. She listened my story and promised to help. It took her time to collect prove that the mental asylum is fraud. After I listen Madhu is so fury why Arnab still didn't sold Misha and they rescue her make me happy. I never knew Madhu wanted to sell my sister...I was relieved that at least Arnab didn't sold her. And finally my sister is free. Now only my mumma but Alina couldn't find any clue of her. Maithil knows many underground connection so it's hard job."

"Arnab is a worst father. He never deserves such daughters"Abhay said angrily.

"He was a coward. True he never personally hurt me but he always scared to his wife and maithli and also wanted money. But I'm always thankful he didn't sold my sister and keep mumma alive" Abhay nodes understanding.

"After that Alina got a clue of my mother but before she could say anything...I got married and-" Piya didn't say anything hesitated, she looks at Abhay's sad face.

"Piya I was like another evil in your life." Piya shook her head hearing Abhay.

"No Abhay. Maybe in past but not now. You gave me my life Ayan and now this baby and you gave me the love I always wanted"Piya whisper and kiss his forehead. Abhay looks at her with so much love.

"You missed you mother" Piya nodes sadly.

"I'll take you know it too with everything going on my life" Abhay nodes nervous while Piya shake her head.."you stalked me" Abhay nodes because it's true.

Suddenly Abhay's phone ring, seeing Commissioner's number he pick it up...his face looks shock with the news...."okay thanks" he cut the call.

"Who's that?" Piya asked confused.

"Commissioner. He said they're shifting maithil when to another jail and that car meet with a accident. Everyone died in blast" Piya stare at him shocked, it's a very shocking news. She couldn't believe maithli is dead but she deserves it.

"You're smiling" Abhay said smiling too, Piya nodes..."she destroyed many lives and she should die" Abhay also agreed.

"I'm tired" Piya said yawning and Abhay make her lay down and patted her till she fall asleep. He's thinking about the accident happened suddenly...I should check everything clearly.
________________________

Precap :-

"How's Ayan doctor?" Piya asked wiping her tears, I hold her arm.

"He's okay. Nothing to worry now at least. It's time for his second chemo"

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️