E P I L O G U E

AKIRAH MAKATZA VERTEFEUILLE-DRIVAS

"You look pretty in those" My mother-in-law said while fixing my kimono. "Thank you mama" I said while smiling.

"You know what, my son was pretty lucky to have you by his side. When he was born, I didn't cared as much as I cared for his brother, and that's the biggest mistake I've had. I found his father cheating on my when he was still in my womb and I tend to blame him and I dont know why. Lumaki si Khashton na laging ikinukumpara sa brother nya. In fact ako ang sumira sa relasyon nilang dalawa ng kuya nya. But when you came along, he changed. You are his inspiration. He fought for you, the way he never fought for something before. Thank you Aki, for bringing the best in my son" I saw a tear falling but she immediately brushed it out

"I am also lucky to have Khashton with me. I didn't really have a good relationship with my parents and my brother and sister is always away, I don't have someone to talk to. But then he came, I felt so comfortable with him to point that he's the only person who knows so much about me. The only person that understands me" I hint of smile formed on my lips. After eight years of being in a relationship with my high-school love, I'm finally going to marry him. After five years of long distance relationship, I saw his smile again, one year ago, when I came back to his arms and a year past. Im already here, preparing to marry him.

"I wish you both Happiness" She kissed my cheeks and went out. Kaagad namang pumasok si Suji. "I'll escort you, can't believe my younger sister is already a bride"

"Suji? Kelan mo balak magpakasal?" Tumawa lang sya ng mahina "I have no plans. Besides I don't have a girlfriend. Stop talking about my lovelife, shall we go?" Tumango ako. Our wedding is a traditional with a hint of modern style.

We arrived at the venue and I saw Khashton on his traditional outfit with an umbrella. "You look beautiful, as always" I can't say anything cause I was mesmerized by him. He's features became a lot more visible "Am I that handsome?"

"Yeah" We both laughed and started walking towards the shrine where there are people close to my family. There's Iris and Zev with their first child, Reese. There's Heather and Zex, smiling at us so as Trix. Then Adi and Tristan with their 2 months old first born and lastly Luca. Brie's not here since she pusued millitary. She's been there for 2 years now.

The ceremony went smoothly, from ritual of purification then the vows. "Shinro, Khashton Drivas, anata wa kono jyosei to kekkonshi fuufu to naru to shite orimasu.
Anata wa, kenko na tokimo, soudenai tokimo, kono hito o aishi, kono hito o uyamai, kono hito o nagusame, kono hito o tasukete, sono inochi no kagiri kataku sessou o mamoru koto o chikaimasu ka?"
Groom, Khashton Drivas, you this woman marry and become her partner.
Will you in peaceful times, during sickness, this person love, this person respect, this person comfort, this person help, until death, do you promise to fulfil?

Sandali nya akong tinignan at ngumiti "Hai, chikaimasu" Yes, I promise

"Shinpu, Akirah Vertefeuille, anata wa kono dansei to kekkonshi fuufu to naru to shite orimasu.
Anata wa, kenko na tokimo, soudenai tokimo, kono hito o aishi, kono hito o uyamai, kono hito o nagusame, kono hito o tasukete, sono inochi no kagiri kataku sessou o mamoru koto o chikaimasu ka?"
Bride, Akirah Vertefeuille, you this man marry and become his partner.
Will you in peaceful times, during sickness, this person love, this person respect, this person comfort, this person help, until death, do you promise to fulfil?

"Hai, chikaimasu" Yes, I promise

"Watashi wa ima anata o otto to tsuma to hatsuon shimasu" I now pronounce you husband and wife