Chapter 2

Jean made it seem incredibly easy to carry the woman across his room. Isabel's fingers combed through Jean's hair feeling his buzzed undercut tickle her fingers before her fingers combed through his hair. It seemed like he was able to make it across the room in three strides before he carefully laid her down across his nicely made bed. Jean gave each cheek a playful grope before he let go of her ass. His lips had once again found her neck looking for that sweet spot once again. When she let out a moan he knew he found what he was looking for. He smirked against her skin before softly sucking at the tender bit of flesh on her neck which brought her to life as she gasped and couldn't contain the moan's that slipped from her lips. She softly tugged at Jean's hair as he teased her sensitive spot. His hands had started to slip up her sides till they found the top of her pants. Slipping along the top of her pants his fingers tugged at her blouse pulling it out from her pants so that he could start to unbutton the shirt.

His fingers were swift and didn't miss a button as they skimmed over her soft and tender stomach as the white material of her shirt was quick to fall away from her body and onto the bed. Once the last button was undone Jean leaned back pulling his lips away from her neck to enjoy the sight for a moment before he started to tug at the shirt. Isabel was more than happy to lean up towards him allowing his fingers to help her pull the shirt off of her before it proceeded to fly across Jean's room to land on the floor. For a split second Isabel had regretted the sports bra she had put on being too lazy to put on a cuter bra. Then again she didn't expect to suddenly get hot and heavy with anyone that day. As soon as her shirt was gone her own fingers untangled from Jean's hair to move to start pulling her bra up and over her head before it too followed her shirt to end up tossed across the room to land somewhere on Jean's clean floor. She leaned forwards kissing Jean as her fingers moved to undo the laces of her boots so she could kick them off the edge of his bed.

Jean probably wouldn't admit it but he had always seen Isabel as a rather attractive woman, more so lately. But it had always been apparent her and Reiner were an item. During training the two were always together, and it was no secret that by the last few months of training the pair had started to sleep together. They joined the scouts together, fought together and seemed like a rather great couple that made a good amount of their fellow comrades jealous. The woman hated her, and the men wanted to have her. Her barely shoulder length hair was the colour of milk chocolate with a beautiful shine to it. She wasn't the shortest girl but also wasn't extremely tall either as she stood about 170 centimeters tall in her combat boots. It had felt more like a dream to Jean seeing the beauty beneath him topless, he didn't even notice that he had paused and was staring down at her till a light giggle from her drew his attention to her face that had become flushed, her plump lips had parted softly as she was trying to catch her breath.

Her lips had curled up softly with a warm soft smile as she had been watching Jean seem to pause and just seemed to be admiring the sight before him and she wasn't even completely naked yet and it seemed she had the poor guy hypnotized. It was hard not to find it both cute and funny at the same time as she laid back on his bed looking up at him.

"If you keep staring like that you're going to start drooling," she said, sounding softly breathless as she smiled up at him unable to help but tease him slightly as she watched him seem to come back to reality.

"Would that be a bad thing?" Jean asked as he smirked down at her before slowly leaning in till their noses touched and their locked eyes.

"Nope," she said playfully popping the P in her answer. Which warmed Jean as he crushed his lips against hers as he started to kiss her passionately. And once again she was more than happy to return the kiss. This was a distraction Isabel didn't know she needed so badly and Jean was more than happy to offer her a distraction. Jean's right hand moved up her stomach as he cupped her left breast in his palm as he softly kneaded the mound. Her back arched softly pressing her breast into his palm as he teased her body. Isabel moaned into the kiss as Jean's hand started to tease and play with her body enjoying the erotic sounds that softly came from her. Her body seemed so sensitive to his every touch as her body felt like it was on fire every time she felt his skin against hers. Or maybe it was just her entire body that felt like it was on fire. She didn't know and in that moment she did not care.