A cup of discovery

Leah woke up at three am. Or our so called "Xavier" did. They got up and turned on their switch, expecting something new to happen. For some reason, a reoccurring thought they had seemed off, and they picked at it. I'm feeling all genders today. This was something a genderfluid person would say(Genderfluid is where you change your gender depending on the day or week, or even hour), however, Xavier was non-binary(in between girl and boy). Realizing this, Xavier quickly pushed it away, yet only brought it closer. Xavier has been having thoughts like these for a bit now, the reoccurring 'no your non-binary' and 'We know what happened last time you thought you were genderfluid' always kept it's place somewhere. But today however, Xavier finally opened up the jar of possibilities. Xavier put down the joy-cons and grabbed the iPad from the opposite side of the room, which was laying right beside Xavier's sister, Ella. They searched up "am I genderfluid" and clicked on a quiz. They did the obvious questions, answering truthfully and got out with Agender (not feeling any gender) and felt wrong. They searched up genderfluid instead. Of course, Xavier got what they expected, a definition that had no surprises in it whatsoever (look up for definition) and suddenly felt comfortable. A reassurance was all they needed, and now they felt comfortable as genderfluid.

This is a book on anything that happens in my life, written in a formal style enough to be mistaken as a full functioning book, and not a diary. I hope you enjoy this book, and endorse it to others.