What Did You Say?

Tristan's POV

I got home with Jaz after spending the morning and afternoon at the cinema. As we got into the livingroom I stopped mid-sentence and when I saw my ex and froze "Rachel?" I said shocked. Jaz kissed my cheek "I need to pick up Jai from school, see yah later babe" she said as I nodded and pecked her lips gently. I looked at Rachel as the door closed behind Jaz. Rachel walked up to me and smiled sadly "Hey" she said. I looked down at her "What are you doing here?" I asked her. She looked up at me, "I'm still in love with you" she said which made my face drop.

Tam and James left the room and Rachel sat on the sofa while I paced up and down the livingroom. "Please say something" she whispered. I stopped and looked at her "You come here and drop this bombshell on me... I'm in a serious relationship, with a girl I'm in love with" I said. She looked at me "You use to say you were in love with me" she said. I groaned "That was at high school Rachel" I said sitting on the other sofa and put my head in my hands. I could feel her gaze burning a hole into my soul "You said we were forever, then you dumped me..."she said "Because we were drifting apart, you were always with your friends and I was always with the boys" I said as I looked at her. She sighed and her eyes fell to my hands "A promise ring... really?" she barked. I looked at my ring that Jaz had given me "Yeah, what about it?" I said as she stood up. I stood up and looked at her. She then pulled at my top and before I could say or do anything, she was kissing me; that was when I heard the door slam shut. I pulled away and saw Jaz and Jai standing in the livingroom door way.

Please vote, comment and follow :)