Chapter 4 : 𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"OK the cake is finished, all the food is finished, it's time for us to eat!" I said excitedly

The three of us took off the apron and headed to the dining room

"Well first let's cut the cake first" dad said

We sat on our respective benches and started singing, clapping our hands

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Selena, Happy birthday to youu~" the three of us sang happily.

"Okay now it's time to eat the cake" I said happily

I also took a kitchen knife and cut a very pretty cake, then I cut four pieces, one for dad, one for mom, and two for me because I really like blueberry cake hehehe.

"This is for mom, this one is for dad" I said while handing them the cake

"Thank you dear" they both said

"Ok now let's eat !" I said happily

I will start to eat one piece of my mouth, my cheeks are immediately red, yes if I eat the food I love, my cheeks will turn red.

This blueberry cake tastes very good, the combination of sour and sweet taste is just right, the cream is also delicious, I eat it heartily.

"Eat slowly dear,or later you'll be choking," said Mom, wiping my mouth where there were crumbs of the cake.

I just nodded with a big smile, mother just shook her head

"OK, because we got the news that Selena is going to school in Hogwarts, then tomorrow we will go to Diagon Alley to buy her school supplies" father announced with a smile.

My attention from the cake was distracted and now looked at dad

"What is Diagon Alley's dad?" I asked, confused

"Diagon Alley is a rocky magic alley and a shopping area, usually new Hogwarts students will buy equipment there, there is a place to sell magical tools, pets, wands, and many other cool things" father explained excitedly.

My eyes sparkled with awe

"Is that really dad? We're going there? Oh my, there must be lots of cool things there, oh my, I can't wait for tomorrow!" I was so happy now that I was standing, jumping excitedly.

"But can mom also go there dad?" I asked a little sadly

"Hahaha Of course i can, because your father is a witch, I've been there, we even had a date there." mother said with a little laugh.

"That's right, because the headmaster of Hogwarts allows parents of muggleborn to go there, the principal of Hogwarts is very kind, his name is Albus Dumbledore, he likes muggles, although there are people who don't like his way of thinking because he thinks pure blood is the best" dad said while exhaling harshly, maybe he remembered his family? his family is pure blood lover.

"Wow I'm so very excited for tomorrow, maybe I won't sleep tonight" I said happily

"Oh yeah but before that we have something for you" mother said as she took something from her pocket

Then mom took out a box with her purple ribbon on it, my favorite color

"It's a gift for you from mom and dad, sorry if you don't like it" said dad

Then I took the box from my mother and opened it, oh my gosh it turned out that it contained a pair of rings and necklaces, which had a moon picture necklace and a star ring.