┏━━━✦❘༻RULES༺❘✦━━━┓

Rules For Participants 

 Follow your host Ahseya_aye Lillian_Ambrose2601 2storytime. We will check you ~ but, it's optional to follow the community. Although, you should know we will announcements on it so keep that in mind. If you already follow any of us, do it again so we can keep track. 

1- Add this book to your reading list and private library.

2- Follow your judges when announced! They work hard so give them a follow.

3- Give a shout-out to these awards. We will check bby <3

4- Don't bribe your judges (Gold Nada | Borough Nada | Anything Nada

5- Don't be rude or impolite!

6- You can add one book per genre (and two books in total, but they should be in different genres).

7- Your book should have at least 5 chapters (excluding the cast, author's notes etc.)

8- You can be a judge while being a participant but not in the genre you are participating in.

9-  Your book should be in English or with proper translations in English.

10- And lastly, the most important rule have fun and gold.

11- Password is..., we didn't bother. There's no point for it, we trust you to be responsible enough to read things. 

12- If you change your book name or username, we will disqualify you if you don't mention here -> 

Rules For Judges 

Follow your host Ahseya_aye Lillian_Ambrose2601 2storytime. We will check you ~ but, it's optional to follow the community. Although, you should know we will announcements on it so keep that in mind. If you already follow any of us, do it again so we can keep track.

1- Add this book to your reading list and private library. We will see bb.

2- Any kind of favoritism will not be accepted.

3- Password is ..., honestly we didn't bother with a password. 

4- You can participate and judge at the same time but you can't judge the genre you are participating in.

5- You can judge a maximum of 2 genres.

6- Be polite.

7- And lastly, the most important rule have fun and gold.

8- If you change your book name or username, we will disqualify you if you don't mention here -> 

9- If you can't meet the deadlines, then please tell us a week before. Oh, and we will be dm'ing ya'll individually. 

10- start judging immediately once your genre participant list is published. You will have two weeks overall, so keep that in mind.