Apparently The Fish Head Is Missing

"Hey, Annabeth nice to see you too," Kat said. She finally seemed to realize Kat's presence and she relaxed visibly. "Kat! I didn't know you finished your trip. Why are you here?" she said as she hugged Kat like they were close friends. "I got uh, sidetracked," she said pointing towards Jason's group. I didn't have the time to explain anything though." She nodded her head at Butch, "Nice to see you, Butch."

"Hey Kat," Butch shouted back.

Leo cleared his throat. "Sorry to break up this friendly reunion, but he got taken by some...tornado things."

"Venti," Jason said. "Storm spirits."

Annabeth arched an eyebrow. "You mean anemoi thuellai? That's the Greek term. Who are you, and what happened?"

Jason did his best to explain, though it was hard to meet those intense gray eyes, Kat wondered why she looked more on edge than normal. About halfway through the story, Butch from the chariot came over. He stood there glaring at them, his arms crossed. He had a tattoo of a rainbow on his biceps, which seemed a little unusual. That's new. Kat noticed.

When he finished, Annabeth didn't look satisfied. "No, no, no! She told me he would be here. She told me if I came here, I would find the answer."

"Who? Is somebody missing?" Kat asked.

"Annabeth," Butch grunted. "Check it out," Butch pointed at Jason's feet. 

Jason hadn't thought much about it, but he was still missing his left shoe, which had been blown of by the lightning. His barefoot felt okay, but it looked like a lump of charcoal. 

"They guy with one shoe," said the blad dude. "He's the answer."

"No Butch," the girl-Kat had called her Annabeth-insisted. "He can't be. I was tricked." She glared at the sky as though it had done something wrong. "What do you want from me?" she screamed. "What have you done with him?" 

"Butch, what is Annabeth talking about? Who's missing?" Kat asked with a concerned look on her face.  

The skywalk shuddered, and the horses whinnied urgently. "Annabeth, "said the bald dude, Butch, "we gotta leave. Let's get these three plus Kat to camp and figure it out there. Those storm spirits might come back." He gave Kat a sideway glance and mouthed the words 'I'll explain later.' Kat looked confused for a moment but she nodded and turned to Annabeth who was still looking furious. 

"Annabeth, why don't we get on the chariot first, and then you can tell me whatever that's bothering you?" Kat reasoned. 

Annabeth fumed for a moment. "Fine." She fixed Jason with a resentful look. "We'll settle this later." 

She turned on her heel and marched toward the chariot. 

Piper shook her head. "What's her problem? What's going on?"

"Seriously," Leo agreed. 

Kat bit her lips. "There must be a sizable problem to get Annabeth so worked up." She gave the others an apologetic look. "She's not usually like this. Seriously, what's up Butch?" 

"We have to get you out of here," Butch said. "I'll explain on the way." 

"I'm going anywhere with her." Jason gestured toward the blonde. "She looks like she wants to kill me."

Butch hesitated. "Annabeth's okay. You gotta cut her some slack. She had a vision telling her to come here, to find a guy with one shoe. That was supposed to be the answer to her problem."

"What problem?" Kat asked. 

"She's been looking for one of our campers, who's been missing three days," Butch said. "She's going out of her mind with worry. She hoped he'd be here."

"Who?" Jason asked. 

"Her boyfriend," Butch said. "A guy named Percy Jackson.