b a b y b a l l e t

Richelle made the biggest mistake of her life, she agreed to teach baby ballet. The Richelle who can't stand looking after one kid, now has to look after multiple at the same time. Emily and Michelle asked her to fill in after Noah told them he couldn't teach the session today as he was going to be late, but she's already regretting taking up the challenge.

She just stands awkwardly in the middle of the room, not too sure on how to even talk to the kids. They're just running around and being crazy.. how does Noah do it?

"Um.. kids.. listen up.. hello.. kids..?" She tries, but she's being too quiet for any of them to hear over their squeals of chaos, "Guys please listen." She tries again but gets nothing.

She taps her foot on the ground impatiently, why won't the kids just listen to her? She watched as they contuine to run and jump about, occasionally smiling ever so slightly when one of them attempts a leap or turn, but that doesn't make up for the fact they don't listen.

"Kids, please just listen for a minute." She tries, but it still doesn't work. She rolls her eyes as she watches them all run around like complete messes, "Oh how does Noah do this?" She groans.

"Did you say Noah?" One of the kids asks from her feet. Richelle gets a shock at first and jumps slightly, but then looks down to see possibly the most adorable little girl she's ever seen. Richelle crouches down to get on her level and smiles.

"Yeah, I did sweetie. Why?" She asks gently, she doesn't exactly want to scare this kid off.

"Where is he?" The girl asks, tilting her head to the side and pulling a pretty cute confused expression.

"He's running late, but maybe he'll be here in time for the end of class." Richelle says, putting a small smile on the girls face, "Is Noah a good teacher?"

"Yeah." She giggles.

Richelle really couldn't care less about controlling the group right now, Noah promised her the money either way so she may aswell focus on the one kid who will actually listen to her.

"What's your name?" Richelle asks, sitting down on the floor so she's more comfortable.

"Lily." The girl, Lily, replies shortly.

"Well, Lily, why don't you go and play for a bit and I'll start class soon?" Richelle asks, but Lily gives her a nervous look and hesitates, "Do you not want to play?"

"I don't really have any friends." Lily says shyly and starts to tear up. Richelle's heart breaks a little, Lily's so cute and sweet, she can't let her be upset.

"Hey, hey sweetie it's ok. Do you want to do some dance instead?" Richelle asks quickly, to which Lily nods a little and Richelle brings her hand up to her cheek to wipe a tear that managed to escape. "Can you do a pirouette?" Richelle asks, noticing how Lily is already stood in a perfect first position."

Lily attempts a pirouette, and for a three year old it's pretty good, but she stumbles a little at the end. Richelle tells her how to correct it, and after a couple more goes it already looks much cleaner. She sits Lily on her lap and gives her a cuddle; she can tell Lily is still a little upset but she really doesn't want to see her cry again, it would break her.

"Hey Rich, hey Lily." He says, coming over and sits down next to them on the floor, "Thanks for taking over... but did you actually do anything with anyone but Lily?" He laughs, looking around at the kids running around like firecrackers.

"Of course, I told them to run around like complete maniacs and not listen to me at all." She says sarcastically.

"Oh yeah, that's perfectly reasonable." He laughs, "So, have you just been sat here the whole time?"