𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁

It's been about an hour since everyone left. In that hour I played with Aurelie, helped Éloise with his boxing skills, and read through half of my book. While Él and Aurelie go something in this big house I'm at a loss on what I should do. It's now like ten something and I'm debating on whether I should go check on Oliver.

Even though he's rude as hell, I'm going to have to make up to him because he's my soulmate in the end. I sucked up my courage along with doubt and went upstairs to the second floor. Before I knocked on the door I overheard Oliver sighing in there. I felt bad maybe this all has taken a toll on him too.

" Come in" was all I heard before I quietly opened the door. His silver eyes looked up to my hazel eyes. His desk was covered in papers. Looks like drawings and his paperwork. He scooted his chair back from the messy desk. " So what brings you here?" He said, pushing his hair back from out of his face. " I came to check on you since I had nothing better else to do." I said along with my anxiety striking.

" I'm doing fine thank you. You can leave any day now." He arched a brow, seeming to get annoyed. My brows just furrowed. " Oliver let's talk about this." I crossed my hips and leaned on the entrance of the door. My anger with him can't. All he did was look over towards me and then went back to work. That's it he's meeting an angry French guy today.

"Hé, pourquoi continuez-vous de m'ignorer. Je ne t'ai littéralement rien fait et tu me détestes évidemment alors pourquoi ?? Juste pourquoi?? " I rambled. When I looked back I had a slight tear in my eye. I looked away making eye contact with the floor. Oh god I shouldn't have yelled at him. What were you thinking Dior now he's going to hit yo- " You're flinching again." He was now right in front of me with an expression that scared me half to death.

" I'm sorry I-I d-didn't mean to shout in your house sir. I apologize for shouting. I'll be leaving now." I said heading for the door. Until a certain hand grabbed my wrist. I hissed and pulled back. " Why are you so stubborn? Come sit down." He tried to grab my arm again, but I brought it back to my chest quickly. " No please don't. I said I was sorry okay." I said with  my voice cracking.

He looked into my eyes and sighed. " Fine. I'm sorry. Is that what you wanted to hear?" When he didn't get an answer he shouted at me again. " You're very pathetic, you know that? Literally all you do is cry and cause havoc around my damn house. It's not like I asked for another damn soulmate. " He said regretting his words by the time they were out. He sucked in a breath. He was right even though those words hurt like hell, he was right.

I flinched from all the loud shouting he was doing. Maybe he's right. Maybe I should leave. I mean it's not like my kids need me anymore and if they did they would just replace me. I'm pathetic. Useless. Worthless. And most of all. Weak. I zoned out for a good ten minutes before a door shut in front of me. I jumped at the sudden loudness. When did I even get out here? It didn't matter to me because it's not like anyone would care or think twice.

With tears streaming down my face I left my phone on the counter and went outside in the cold air. I doubt anyone will come looking for me so what's the point? I didn't have a coat or anything else other than a tshirt and some shorts that I borrowed. Oh and my blade...

I figure I'll just go by the tree at the park. But it's a little distance from here and I need some shelter. I started to go home, but I didn't want to face my father. I'll just go to the alley way by the bakery. The tears were still streaming down my face and blurring my damn vision. Geez why is it so cold in America? It's so windy and by the time I walked down to the bakery they were closed. I guess no food for me then.

I couldn't feel my feet after about ten minutes of trying to find a place to sit down at. I'll just go over to the corner in the back of the alley way. My usual spot was taken by some cats. I sat down in the dark corner as the wind brushed my ankles. My blade was so close to me. I wonder if I should ..?