𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

I woke up to people yelling and someone screaming. I tried to open my eyes, but it was no use. I wanted to open my eyes so bad, but for some reason I couldn't. Then I lulled myself back to sleep and into darkness once again.

I woke up to someone crying on my stomach. " Daddy I'm so sorry. Pwe-pwease wake up daddy. I want my daddy back." It sounded a lot like Aurelie. Where's Éloise then? Shit I to at least try and see if I can wake up. My eyes were faced with a bright light peering down on me.

" Daddy you're up. Please don't go to sleep again. I promise I'll be good." Aurelie said hugging me. She brought me down towards my neck by how hard she was grabbing on my shirt with her wet tear stained face. I picked her up and let her cry on my shoulder while I rocked her trying to calm her. " Shh darling daddy's here now. Don't apologize for something you didn't do." I cooed. I silently rubbed her back for a good ten minutes. I noticed that me and her were back in my house.

Wait who took me here and how the fuck did I even get here by myself I didn't - just then the memories started to come back to me. My eyes dulled a little bit. They were .. they were going to p-punish u-us. I'm glad I got away from them, but where's Éloise? " Hé Aurélie, bébé, où est ton frère?" I asked. " He said he was going out to go get you something to eat. He looked stressed and very angry when you passed out so he told me to watch over you." She said gripping me tighter. More tears came down from her eyes when I wiped some away.

" Thank you love. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you worry? Now get some rest, love." I felt so guilty for making her cry and more or less she'd probably been here for god knows how long crying over my body. I silently rock her some more until only I can hear faint breaths shallowing on my neck. I go get a tissue from the bathroom to wipe her face.

Even in her sleep she's still clinging onto me. After quite some time I just let her rest on me since she wouldn't let me put her down. I think about Éloise and where the hell he could've gone. I swear once I get my hands on him. I mean he can't just leave us and expect Aurelie not to break down. It's a 5 year old and an unconscious me in the house all alone.

Good thing 'Dad' isn't home. Correction .. yet, good thing he isn't home yet. While I was deep in thought my phone buzzed. I looked for it and after a few minutes of it ringing I finally found it. I regret finding it. Across the screen flashed Alex's name. I let out a small whimper and brought Aurelie closer to me. I'm not answering their calls. I saw what they were hiding and now I know why. So no way in hell am I going back there. I quickly pressed the hang up button on the Caller ID.

Just then Éloise limped in the kitchen. I gasped and quickly put Aurelie down on the couch. She was still sleep thankfully. She doesn't need to see what condition Éloise is in. " Hey.. I'm back Aurelie." He said his voice is so hoarse. He's been crying.

" Éloise, love what happened to you. You're covered in bruises baby." I furrowed my brows together. He looked over to my direction and waved, well he winced in the process. " Dad! You're up. Thank god I thought that you wouldn't wake up." He exclaimed, seeming surprised. I rushed over to him and guided him towards the nearest sofa.

" You have no room to talk. Not only did you leave your sister all alone in an empty house, you come back covered in bruises. What happened?" Concerned laced my voice, but I kept my dominant voice at bay. He flinched. He only does that when.. " Baby look at me. Did Crain hurt you?" He snapped his head up after that. Crain is my father. His soulmates, my mothers left him because he was too abusive. Instead to pay their price they left me.. to deal with my father. And then that's when the kids came into the picture a few years later.

" What, no it's not like that." He was hyperventilating at this rate. " C-Crain is c-coming home dad. He told me to warn you." He said shaking and trying to get the rest of the sentence out.