helping Langa sk8

A/n: I might re-do this chapter purely because I have stupid writers block for this chapter but the next chapter will me better I hope but if you have watched the episodes so far then this chapter will just be about Langa learning how to skate but instead of just Reki teaching Langa, you will help out. Yeah this chapter will be short but please bare with me. Enjoy :)...................

Beep beep! Beep beep!Beep beep! Bee-

I wake up and stretch. Ahh friday night was fun.

(Yes I time skipped the weekend cuz I'm lazy)

I get dressed and all of that shit and I head out of my house with my skateboard....... obviously. Today I was gonna help Langa learn how to skate along with Reki.

I put my earphones in and started my playlist.

A/n: one of my playlists have these songs

• little dark age by MGMT

• E-girls are ruining my life by CORPSE  (I have other songs bye CORPSE too)

• ashes by Stellar

•touch you ;) ybc

•Fluorescent Adolescent
• Brian storm
•505
• do I wanna know
I wanna be yours
• when the sun goes down
• dancing shoes
•Arabella
•old yellow bricks
• Teddy picker
•why'd you only call me when your high ( as you can see I love the Arctic monkeys)

I have more but I'm sure you don't wanna hear me rambling on about my playlist.

The ride to school was nice since it was a nice day out and the wind would gently blow my h/c hair.

I start walking to the building but I see Reki and Langa running/ skating away from the goundskeeper guy. I open the door and yell, " REKI-KUN, LANGA-SAN QUICK."

They quickly ran in and we dashed to our classroom. Once we entered the classroom I started bursting into laughter.

"Langa-san what happened to your face?"

"He skated into the wall because he didn't turn."

"Well sensei, Reki-kun didn't teach me how to turn."

"Well it's okay I'm sure you'll get the hang of it when we teach you after school."

Time skip cuz I'm not interested in school ~◇

After school me ,Langa and Reki headed to a skate park nearby.

"Okay so before you try turning or doing any tricks, you need to get comfortable with the board, so try getting on the board, with out the duct-tape."

(a/n: duct-tape auto corrected to duct-rape and I was like 👁👄👁 Chile anyway sooo)

I watch closely as Langa tried to get on the board without falling.

(A/n: me writing thus whilst listening and terribly singing hopelessly devoted by Olivia Newton-John)

He managed to get on the board without falling however he was very wobbly

"Hmmmm Langa-san try not thinking about falling."

"Okay now I'm thinking about falling, y/N."

"Try thinking of you centering your weight on your feet, maybe think of your weight being pushed down, all the way into your feet, and into the ground. Okay?"

He stays silent and he seems to gain more balance.

"See there you go. Reki now your turn to help"

Time skip to back in the little skate shop~

We were in the little skate shop were Reki works. Reki, Langa and the manager of the shop were talking but I figured it wasn't that important so I zoned out whilst looking around the shop.

I hear the door open and I snapped my head in that direction. A boy in a white and blue school uniform and said something about me and Langa having 'beef ' with him.

"Beef?........  so are we supposed to race you? If that's all it us then I'm fine with doing that-" I got cut off bye him saying

" Yeah sure we'll race but I wanna race him first." He pointed to Langa

"...... Sure...." that's my boy Langa- wait not in that way but he sure does like a good challenge.

" I look forward to racing you...... both!" Bye his attitude and posture I figured that he is a good skater and it makes me wonder if he'll be able to do my trick one day.......   wait now I sound super old wtf-

"Hey Reki-kun...... who is he?" I asked.

"He is a future national promise ( a/n: shit I think it's that) he is very good at skating. Not as good as The ◇ACE♤ though.?"

"...... yeah u kinda figured that he was gonna go pro or something since his posture and he had an obnoxious attitude sort of."

I turn to look at Langa

" we are gonna have to take skating practice more seriously if you wanna win. Don't worry though because you have made a lot of progress in a short amount of time."

And so more practice takes place.........

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇

A/n: R.I.P CAPTAIN SIR TOM MOORE. He was fighting covid-19 and unfortunately died. What a brittish legend sir Tom Moore was it's so unfortunate that things like this happen :( stay safe guys XP