Langa's race with ADAM

A/N: Langa and ADAM'S race is above hut I'll try my best to describe it enjoyyyy ;) .........

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

I speed down to where Reki is.

"Reki are you alright?"

I help him up. Shadow, Miya and Langa turn up seconds later and I help him into shadow's car.

"....... I'm sorry y/n-san and Langa-san I tr-"

"Reki shut the hell up I'm not mad and neither is Langa. Guys go take him to a hospital to make sure his injuries are checked out....... I'll meet you guys down there....."

I shut the car door and they drive off.

I turn around and I'm met with ADAM. He's smoking one of his cigarettes. He walks to me and circles me.

"My ...... my .... I'm honoured to have two very intriguing people in my little scheme."

I smirk  "Oh My are we that important to have the founder of this place say that he's honoured to have us here..... snow and I?"

We're standing face to face he inhaled more of his cigarret and exhailed it in my face. Ngl that was kinda hot but I managed to suppress my blush.

I inhaled some of his smoke and I gotta say, it was pretty good.

"You do understand that you are my pet now, however I will only ask of you to be by my side..... that is if I make an appearance at §." ADAM says as he grabbed my chin.

"Yes of course. Heh the ◇ACE♤ and Adam making an appearance together at the one and only §. A powerful duo if I do say so myself. See ya around." For some reason I saluted like I was in AOT.

I hopped on my skateboard and headed down the track since the exit was that way I heard wheels behind me I turned only to be greeted by Adam.... again.

"Miss me already?" I teased and turned back around.

I didn't need to look to see him grin.

The next thing I know hiso- *cough cough* Adam uses one hand and wraps it round my waist as he pulls himself closer to my body and I gasp surprised.

"Come on ACE, let's dance before you go.."

He then put his legs between mine and adjusted it so that I was standing in a certain position. He then arched my back and brought his lips to mine. I was taken by surprise since well I wasn't really expecting it.

I grin. Two can play this game, Adam.

I get out of his grasp and as we turn a corner I do a sex-change ( it's hard to explain what it is) and we go up a curve part but I pin Adam beneath me (like what he did to Reki) 

Now he is the one taken by surprise.

"See ya around ADAM."

And with that I speed off, and I exit the abandoned mine. I next head to the hospital that Reki was getting checked out in. (That sounds weird when I put it like that)

As I enter I hear Reki say "no real damage done and it'll take around two weeks to heal."

I turn round the corner and say

"Well that's a relief. Don't worry I may or may not have got a little payback for it. One question though, why didn't you tell me that I'd have to be his pet. Did you think I'd pass out in anxiety or something? The only thing I have to do is stay by his side whilst he makes appearances so I'm fine with that."