End

As all things would go, there are nothing that can fight against the turning of time.

---

We finally did it, after countless days of grinding, training, fighting, searching and surviving... We finally managed to kill the Ender Dragon.

Everyone was joyous about it! Slowly everyone started saying their goodbyes to each other, saying "see you later on the other side guys!" and the likes of that.

At the end, it was only our group. The group from the very start, the group that started this whole journey from scratch, the group that lead and helped everyone who got dragged into this cursed game by the developers.

"It's finally over huh?" Dream kind of mumbled while he looked at the dark sky enveloping The End. "Never thought that the day would come so soon..."

"Yeah... I'll miss you guys" y/n said, with tears in her eyes as she knows something that noone else knows. She was never just a player, she was part of the game, she was supposed to be the guide but was split into two parts, y/n and Shadow. The developers decided that it would be way more entertaining to watch an AI learn about her fate and see her struggles but she never showed any, as she knew that Shadow would stay with her.

... And so will another of her player friend.

Everyone looks back at y/n. "What do you mean y/n? We'll be able to find each other once we get out you know! Considering we are big streamers, it would be easy for you to come find us!" 

Y/n laughs sadly, making everyone else confused

"What's wrong y/n?" Bad said with a concerned look

"I can't go with you guys" She managed to get that sentence out even with her neck tightening from her crying. "I'm not an official player, I can't go to the real world"

"What? Why can't you?! Did the Developers do this to you?! What can we do to-" "NO! It's not just because of them..." She interrupted Sapnap's outburst with her own. Her lips quivered slightly as she gathered up her last bits of courage to tell everyone that "I'm an NPC"

The silence was deafening and y/n couldn't take it so she started to ramble to try and explain to the players, to her friends what she was created for.

"I was supposed to just be a guide and establish myself as an NPC from the very start. But the Developers had a different idea and split myself into two, the part that is more 'player'-like and the part that is more 'admin'-like. Shadow wasn't a different NPC, she was part of me like I am part of her. And they decided that erasing my memories would make it even better of an entertainment for them. I bonded with all of you and had to deal with knowing that I will never be able to see you all again..." She stopped to catch her breath as she hiccupped from crying and explaining.

"Y/n... I-" Bad said, saddened but unsure on how to deal with y/n's sadness right now. "I never knew"

"Because I didn't let you all know... Everyone had a larger goal in mind, I shouldn't make it difficult for you guys to complete it just because of my feelings... Besides... Leading you guys to complete the game was my role from the start..." 

Techno puts his hand on y/n's head then said "Y/n... I'll stay with you"

"Techno..." y/n looks at him. "*chuckles slightly* I was going to ask you to do that in the first place" y/n smiles at Technoblade. 

"And there's a reason for it... I believe everyone should start remembering yourselves waking up in the real world everyday thinking this is all a weird connected dream that everyone who is a part of would dream every time you were asleep, even if you were all asleep at different timezones. And I believe you would remember your condition in the real world by now Techno..."

Techno only nods and then looks over towards everyone else. 

"My real world's body is quickly deteriorating from the cancer. Truth be told, going through with all of this had made me stay alive longer than I would other wise. I won't be leaving this place so that I can stay to accompany y/n and stay alive here"

Y/n chuckles slightly, drawing everyone's attention. "Well, Techno. Shadow had actually been working on hacking this world and gaining full control of it. At some point, you should be able to stream from here and everyone should be able to come back at some point of time but that would take quite a while longer than we expected. So you will never truly be gone until you decide to go through The End's Portal."

"HEH?!" Techno exclaims, "So all that moody stuff was for nothing?! Then what did you cry for? Why even say goodbye? You should've just said see you later instead y/n"

Y/n smiles and giggles slightly "Well, it was part of my programming. I was supposed to cry because I would never meet you all ever again and at that moment, I genuinely forgot and started that program."

"Y/N!" Sapnap and Dream said together, then tackles y/n to the ground. Resulting in y/n trying to get them off of her while the other two just lays there

"You really had us concerned you know that!" "Yeah! Ever thought about what we had to say to everyone else about you! It's gonna be a pain to explain you know!" Dream and Sapnap both said to y/n

Dream and Sapnap got off from y/n while Techno helps y/n up.

Bad hugs y/n "I'll miss you, you muffin head"

*chuckles* "I'll miss you too, Bad"

Everyone started saying their goodbyeS and see youS before splitting ways.

With the power of being an admin, Shadow lets both y/n and Techno have creative and anything they would need.

A few months after the video titled 'so long nerds' was uploaded to Technoblade's channel, a livestream was started in his channel. It was titled 'I'm back from the dead'

We could see y/n setting up the camera and stream then moves over to show Techno right in the middle of the screen.

"Hey nerds, been a while" Technoblade smirks

The chat goes wild and many people was shocked and happy about this revelation. While y/n and Techno just smiles at what is happening

---

1049 words

Thank you for reading, I'm sorry for postponing and my condolences to Technoblade's family

Legends never die and Technoblade is a legend amongst legends in the minecraft community. He will forever be missed and forever be remembered as the greatest minecraft pig of all time.

May he rest in peace.

the end