6.❤

Put your hand in mine
You know that I want to be with you all the time
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
Until I make you mine

(Song- Make you mine)

Zara's POV:

"Yazu come. We were just talking about ur and Zara's engagement. We have decided to held it today. More precisely now." Aun.. I mean mom said. What!!

"Mom but" Yazan said.

"No ifs no buts. " mom said with a serious look

"Mom I don't wanna do this engagement" Hesaid with a no emotion
face. I know why is he doing this. So tgat no one can blame me for this.

Everyone shouted saying

"What!!!"
They were so shocked at his words.

This time you really messed up things Zara. Everyone was right. Why don't you have control on this big mouth of yours. Always keeps uttering nonsense.

What to do.... what to do. Do something Zara.

"Umm aunty he means that he wants to marry me directly. He was telling me a while ago." I fake blushed while saying this.

Sorry Allah for this lie. You know na my situation. Plz forgive me for this.

Everyone sighed in relief. Thank god.

But Yazan was staring me with a confused look as if he trying to understand what is going on here.

" First of all, call me Mom. How many times I have to tell you. And second, Yazan why are being so impatient. Be a good boy and come here. Sit on that sofa. Zara, sit beside her. Okay" Mom told us.
"Yes mom" Me and Yazan replied in unison.

A few moments later Mahi apu came with a tray with spreaded rose patels plus two box of rings.

"Zara put the ring on his finger" Mamma said.

Everyone clapped after that.

"You turn Yazan" Mom told him. He was quite unsure of this act. But I assured him with a smile. Then he wore me the ring on my left hand.

"Woooh" all youngsters shouted including Zeeshan bhai.

"Congrats guys. I can't wait to dance on your wedding. I have already decided the song. As it's my one and only bhai and shali's wedding"(Sister-in-law)
Zeeshan bhaiya cheerfully said and then hugged Yazan.

" May allah always keep happy" mom prayed to Allah.

"Please Excuse me. I'll be right back a while." Yazan said. I know he need space to understand this whole drama that I created.

He started to walk toward the door.

"Go zara. Check him if he needs anything. " Mamma literally ordered me. Huh 😑😑

"okay Mamma" I replied.

I left the living room and started to follow him. I saw him walking fastly to the garden.

"Yazan wait. Don't walk so fast na. Wait for me." I shouted behind him. He turned around. And then stopped.

"Umm yazan. I..." I was stuttering. Allah save me.

"What you huh? Why did you say yes to this lame engagement when it's useless. I was going to the bad one here which shouldn't bother you .
But you being the Miss. Stubborn, you literally forced into this. Now I'm your freaking fiancé. Great!!!" He is really very very pissed off at me. Uff ..