I Think She's Right (Keaton)

For Danielle! (This is placed when you are in your 20's, just so you know!)

•Danielle's POV•

"Hush, little baby, don't say a word.
Daddy's gonna buy you a mockingbird 
And if that mockingbird won't sing,
Daddy's gonna buy you a diamond ring 

And if that diamond ring turns brass,
Daddy's gonna buy you a looking glass 

And if that looking glass gets broke,
Daddy's gonna buy you a billy goat 

And if that billy goat won't pull,
Daddy's gonna buy you a cart and bull 

And if that cart and bull turn over,
Daddy's going to buy you a dog named Rover. 

And if that dog named Rover won't bark,
Daddy's going to buy you a horse and cart. 

And if that horse and cart fall down,
You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town."

I smiled as I watched Keaton sing to our two month old daughter, Melody Kay Stromberg. He continued to rock her back and forth, whispering to her softly. I smiled with admiration. He layed her down in her crib, looking at her one last time before walking out of the room. He turned his back and I grabbed him by the waist.

"Your the perfect daddy." I whispered into his ear. I turned and wrapped his arms around me.

"I've heard." He said with a smirk. I giggled.

"God, I love you." I said, pecking his cheek. He raised his eyebrow, and I gave him a goofy face, before giving in and kissing him passionately. I closed my eyes and felt his soft smooth lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his squeezed my waist softly. He bit my bottom lip softly, asking for entrance, which I granted him immediatly. His tongue explored my mouth, searching every detail. I smiled into the kiss, and fought for dominance, our tongues battling each other. 

A crying noise interrupted our little session, causing me to turn my attention towards Melody. I walked over to her crib, picking her up. Looking at her sweetly. Keaton walked over to my side, wrapping one arm around my waist, the other one holding Melody's little hand. She grasped onto it tightly before yawning again. She opened her eyes widely and smiled at us, making a gurgling noise. 

"Keaton, I think she's right. We don't need another baby quite yet." I said, smiling at her. Keaton laughed, before kissing me on the top of my head.