The First Date (Wesley)

For Lynn! :) Hope you like it!

•Lynn’s POV•

“Wesley, where are you taking me?!” I shout-demanded, flailing my arms everywhere, trying to escape his grasp to remove my blindfold.

“Just wait, Lynn. It’s a surprise.” He said softly to me, making me relax my muscles at his smooth tone. He knew I hated surprises though.

“You know how much I hate surprises, right?” I questioned him, huffing loudly, knowing I wasn’t going to win this war.

“Yes, but this place is very special. You’ll see it soon enough.” Again, he replied back softly. I breathed in, taking in every sound and smell. This place seems very familiar.

I felt Wesley stop, I stood there, waiting for what he was going to do next. I felt his hands slowly untie my blindfold. I felt the silky fabric leave my eyes, greeting me with the bright shining sun.

I looked around to my surroundings and knew exactly were we where. We had our first date here, I remember it like it was yesterday.

-Flashback-

I watched quietly as Wesley laid down the picnic blanket, while the basket remained in my hands. The wind was blowing softly, making my hair and dress flow lightly, sending chills down my spine.

He grabbed my hand and led me over to the picnic blanket. Setting the basket down, I took off my flip flops and sat down on soft material, feeling the grass barely poke through the materials. He grabbed some of the food out of the basket. Sandwiches, pasta salad, Chocolate covered bananas, and crackers were taken out of the basket. Our drinks were juice boxes.I laughed at how cheesy this was, it was just so funny! He gave me a weird look before laughing with me.

After we were done eating we went and sat down by the dock, dipping our feet into the warm water. I stroked my leg back and forth, causing ripples to flow in the water. As the sun began to set, Wesley grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

“So, how is the date so far?” he asked me shyly. I couldn’t help myself, I grinned at his nervousness.

“It’s been the best first date I have ever had.” I replied back, receiving a grin from him.

-End of Flashback-

“That day was amazing,” I thought to myself, staring off into the distance, before turning my head back to Wesley. He stood there with his hands stuffed in his pockets, staring intensely at me.

“What?” I asked, confused as to why he was looking at me.

“Well, you know how Tara and Drew are getting married?” He asked, scratching the nape of his neck.

“Yeah..” I said, trailing off.

“I was just wondering if you would like to be my date to the wedding?” He asked, giving me a nervous look. I formed a gap in my mouth, then smiling widely.

“Yes!” I said excitedly, jumping into his strong arms, before giving him a soft peck on the lips.

---------------------------------

A/N; I honestly think this is one of my favourites! Hope you like it Lynn! (:

Michaela.